Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I have not intention to boast about myself, but I have low greed.
I am indifferent to success in my society, high wages, popularity among people, luxuries, excellent career path, etc.
And my wishes are simple & tiny. So they have been satisfied easily. I am sure that I can live on with only 900-950$ a month.
Of course, it is not hard for me to discard some wishes also.

In addition, I am a demotivated person. Even though I have some hobbies, but that's all.
And I am not an active person. Usually I don't try something actively, nor desire something earnestly.
So my life has been simple as my wishes have been too.

Anyway, I feel I have low SI. For me, my life and my death are twins. They are different but very similar to myself.
I am ambivalent to my life and death. I would not like to live on against my will for now, at once, I usually don't crave my death.
Surely I don't like to feel physical or mental pain, but I have little fear about my death or sudden faint.
And I don't worry about my afterlife, nor be scared imaging my CTB progress and plans.

Having studied Philosophy and Arts, I could feel that my nature was reinforced in my experience in my university.
They gave me an ability to see my life and death aloofly, maybe this ability made my SI weaker.
First, I considered myself as a morbid person. However, after my depression had almost gone under the treatment,
my thinking method and values were not changed so much.

How about your opinion? If someone has low greed, then has he/her low SI too truly?
Personally, I think that low greed is related to low SI somewhat.
But since I am not an expert in the related fields, I cannot be sure about my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, RedHarlequin and Makko
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
SI is usually very low until you're literally about to die.

Reactions: RedHarlequin, x~Sophia~x and Blue Rose
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Some people suffer from their SI before CTB, but other people don't. I used to pay my attention to that.
Oh, listen to this then:

Reactions: Blue Rose
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
In the long term, by having no greed, you can detach yourself from the world which makes exit less painful. But greed for material things is just a part of it. You will have other things that you may want to accomplish in life. Things you want to do, see, feel and experience, and not necessarily involve money. Having desires like those is just as bad. It keeps you just as grounded in the world and makes it difficult to accept death. To make death easy you have to let go of everything that you want from this world.

Reactions: Ame, Blue Rose, RedHarlequin and 2 others