F

freedomandfate

Sep 30, 2019
I won't give too many dteails on what happened, but I lost people whoo mattered to me(my parents) in 90 days last year.Exhaustion , issues with benzodiazepine(even if the medicament i took was described as a weak benzodiazepine) and a past of mental illness, all those circumstances led to a very violent attempt I made with a knife on several parts of my bodies.
A nerve was completely severed and at my age chances of recovery are very low, especially when the higher parts of the nerves are cut. I ca still use my hand, but some fingers have lost curb ability.

I know I will never use a knife nor a violent method again. My journey in hospital scarred me as well. One of the nurses at hospital back then shamed me in a way I still remmber, and a psychiatrist who is now retired gave me an anti-psychotic,risperdone for schizophrenia which had bad effects on me... I stopped it after discussing with my own psychiatrist once I was out of the ward, because that medication caused vertigo and I fell on the ground in the street once..

My journey in posychic ward didn't help me much, there was little to no psychologic help and you could feel the budget they had was low, mental health gets very low budget here...

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown