I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
I don't believe in another side.
I believe in the void.
But I force myself to believe in another side after I ctb so I can reunite with my baby who I lost during pregnancy.
This happened in 2020 and I still think about them and how life would be if I had them everyday
Maybe I wouldn't think of ctb at all if they were here.
But they aren't
I'm skeptical, but I like to dream that I'll hold my baby for the first time when I open my eyes on the other side after I ctb, it's a random thought that cross my mind. I was just wondering if any of you have that too

• Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake, AloneInCollege, 710 and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I don't believe in another side.
I believe in the void.
But I force myself to believe in another side after I ctb so I can reunite with my baby who I lost during pregnancy.
This happened in 2020 and I still think about them and how life would be if I had them everyday
Maybe I wouldn't think of ctb at all if they were here.
But they aren't
I'm skeptical, but I like to dream that I'll hold my baby for the first time when I open my eyes on the other side after I ctb, it's a random thought that cross my mind. I was just wondering if any of you have that too
I do believe you will meet them on the other side (based on near death experiences I have heard about) but based on these I think they may appear to you as a child and not as a baby, but somehow you instantly know who they are. But I do think you have a good chance to be reunited.

• Hugs
Reactions: I need peace, QuietLake, PrincessInWhite and 1 other person
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I personally am agnostic because I think it's ignorant of us to assume we know either way what's waiting. I say hold onto hope you will see your baby again one day. This thought gives me strength to keep fighting longer when I tell myself I'll see my best friend, grandparents, etc again when I do go.

• Hugs
Reactions: I need peace, QuietLake, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I do believe you will meet them on the other side (based on near death experiences I have heard about) but based on these I think they may appear to you as a child and not as a baby, but somehow you instantly know who they are. But I do think you have a good chance to be reunited.
An important distinction in this situation is that 'children' are not impaired or immature in terms of knowledge or cognition as they are on Earth. They have full understanding of the process. Similarly, those who died as elderly people will tend to appear as they were when they were in their 30s. And of course any other limitations (disability, blindness, etc.) are banished when the body is dropped.

Some NDE research and examples detailing the 'homecoming process' can be found here.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
An important distinction in this situation is that 'children' are not impaired or immature in terms of knowledge or cognition as they are on Earth. They have full understanding of the process. Similarly, those who died as elderly people will tend to appear as they were when they were in their 30s. And of course any other limitations (disability, blindness, etc.) are banished when the body is dropped.

Some NDE research and examples detailing the 'homecoming process' can be found here.
Yes, though there are a few ndes I have heard of in which people who died as children are playng with other children in the afterlife, so maybe there is a chance to make up for some missed experiences this way. Sadly, some losses can't be made up for- I might have had a soul mate and children and grandchildren if I hadn't gone through so much cruelty for so long, nad these losses cannot be made up for really, though if you get enough caring in the next life it may be ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Me neither. In my belief, I won't meet anyone who I lost during my life. I believe everything will be black again and I won't suffer anymore.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Me neither. In my belief, I won't meet anyone who I lost during my life. I believe everything will be black again and I won't suffer anymore.
Nobody knows for sure, but I don't think we get to choose. A lot of atheists have found that when their body "died" on the operating table they floated outside their body and saw things they could not see in any other way, and they appeared to go to the brink of heaven. I don't think what we believe affects whether there is an afterlife or not, though I suppose we'll eventually find out- hopefully soon in my case.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
I dont know what to believe, but I sure do hope I see my husband on the other side. He died in 2015 and I believe I died as well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: butterfly🦋, I need peace, Someone123 and 1 other person