feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
i never really knew what 'true' love feels like but whatever i feel for you has always been MY definition of love. now its over. we didnt work out the way i hoped. youve got a new boyfriend and i wish i could be happy for you. but i cant. i miss you. i want you back.
i just sent you a text and you probably wont answer and it hurts. fuck it hurts so bad. i love you dunja and i dont think ill ever stop. you set something free in me no one ever did and i cant explain how much it means to me. im so sorry i hurt you, i wish i could turn back time and dont make the mistajes i did. im so fucking sorry. i know you wont ever read this but its probably for the best anyways.
dunja, you deserve only the best. i fucking love you and i hate it. i thought love was supposed to be beautiful. this isnt even close to that. it just hurts like hell. god i love you dunja. so so fucking much

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, peace_van and moondazed
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
I've been there. Maybe I am there. For what little comfort it may be, know that others, such as myself, have felt the same depth of love and attachment as you had with Dunja for their respective partners and have it go unreciprocated.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos, feuerflieger and moondazed
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Love hurts, so bad. I've been heartbroken more times than I'd like to admit. This feeling is terrible. I'd give you a hug if I could.

• Hugs
Reactions: feuerflieger and zel
duwangJEff

duwangJEff

Sep 12, 2023
It hurts immensely to feel so strongly for someone who's turned their back on you. I don't think I've been in as deep as you, but I have suffered a lot of heartbreak. There was a girl I dated online once (I've never dated irl), and we broke up after a month and a half because I had a little breakdown. When I realized what I had done, I decided I deserved to lose her, and didn't try to fix anything. A few months later, I tried to talk to her again, but it was clearly too late. I don't know what was so special about her, but I've never moved on, and it hurts me every day, even almost two years later. The pain is mostly numb now, not nearly as sharp as it used to be. It still lingers