Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i have given up on being in love i think it's one of the most dangerous emotion you can ever have. It makes you weak and vulnerable and the mental pain is the worst. So i have given it up this sad old basted going to spend the rest of my life alone. Not to bother by that any way as i get older I find most people annoy me.

• Love
Reactions: EndlessCycle and MiserableBastard1995
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think its hard to pinpoint what is love because its a human construct while the reality is all about chemicals and biochemistry. Some types are overrated and some are not.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If there's a god it's love. The only thing that makes this ride worthwhile is each other. We've lost the most basic things over the years

Reactions: EndlessCycle and Tortured_empath
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I think its hard to pinpoint what is love because its a human construct while the reality is all about chemicals and biochemistry. Some types are overrated and some are not.
Well i just had enough of it after the larst time so sod it all best by my self . They all ways self love ;) :) HAHA

Reactions: EndlessCycle
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
There are different kinds of love. I think love for one's own child is as pure and meaningful as love can get while romantic love is certainly overrated.