• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023

18 years minus 11, that's 7 years of pathetically and desperately begging the universe for romantic love.
What a sad life, believing in fantasy and dreams. I know that I cannot experience a healthy love, I'm fundamentally broken and toxic.
How can one love if one has never felt loved?

It's pointless, there's so many other things to focus on in life yet I'm caught up in romance out of all things. I don't want a partner because I can't have one. I feel so alone around my friends, because I value romantic love over everything. It's one of my dreams before I die, to have a requited love, but I know it's just a dream.

I can't even look a guy in the eyes, let alone speak to them. I can't function humanly, I'm a broken soulless robot. I exaggerate but it's how I feel. Guys have spoken to me before, in fact I've been called "cute", but it's all a fallacy.
I'm not meant to be on this earth, I feel too deeply, too much, too painfully. Nothing is casual with me, it's everything.
I hope love does exist on the other side, and that it will greet me with a warm hug.

A very over dramatic post but I saw my ex-best friend with her boyfriend and I felt sick to my stomach. We used to speak about are dream boyfriends together when we were 12 stupid dreams, a child's fairytale. But now she's living her fairytale and I'm stuck deciding between hanging or SN.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hopeisgone, derpyderpins, Forever Sleep and 12 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If you constantly value romantic love over other types of love then you risk potentially looking over other types of relationships that may provide you with all the love and support you need. Romantic love is over-glorified and is no more special than any other type of love.

Chasing after romance can put you at risk of being hurt at the end. It's better to just prioritize any healthy relationship you have with someone who genuinely cares about you over the type of relationship you have with others (romantic, platonic, familial, etc). Even if we were to ignore this, you are 18. A lot of people don't start dating until they are in their 20s, so it's not that big of a deal. Hell, I'm 21 and I've never even had my first kiss yet. There's no need to feel bad.

• Love
Reactions: Akaraine, crying.stars, divinemistress36 and 3 others
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
If you constantly value romantic love over other types of love then you risk potentially looking over other types of relationships that may provide you with all the love and support you need. Romantic love is over-glorified and is no more special than any other type of love.
I appreciate this, thank you! I've never felt love from family and friends so I guess that's why I put so much value on romantic love. I know it will probably be as disappointing as everything in my life but I still hope for it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Akaraine, crying.stars, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Romantic love and trying to get it does suck but I've had an over abundance of platonic and familial love over the years and it's still not enough. I think what hurts more about romantic love is that it's so difficult to obtain which made it so that just the thought of having it in my grasp was almost enough to completely change who I am.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crying.stars and eatantz
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hope that you find the love that you seek one day and that it'd be worth the 18 - 11 years spent where you didn't get said love despite wanting it. I wish you the best of luck in getting what you desire

• Love
Reactions: crying.stars and eatantz
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I get what you're saying, I would have also liked to experience a romantic love but I don't think that's happening for me and I want to ctb at some point, so it seems pointless now.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz and crying.stars
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
How can one love if one has never felt loved?
I usually like to love more than to be loved, idk why, but I guess guys are genetically programmed to give more than receive. In fact, my love for her is unreceptive because she is dead, nonetheless, I feel great joy contemplating her happiest moments. My love isn't centered on her appearance but on her beliefs, which are similar to mine, I guess I see myself in her. I hope you experience love because it is powerful and amazing feeling, It's very rare to see people here like you appreciate love, unlike some who tried to destroy me by telling me that love isn't real.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz and Dr Iron Arc
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing, and it's okay to want it. I certainly wouldn't call you soul-less. A fellow romantic could not be soul-less.

If you have been called cute, that means there are guys who would very much like to be with you, and they'd probably be happy if you commit very passionately to them. Quite frankly, you being so shy probably makes you seem unattainable rather than weird or robotic.

I hope you can find someone who you eventually manage to tell "hey, I'm a little emotionally damaged, and I'm really finding myself, but I want romance in my life and will do my best to be good to whoever I'm with . . . would you like to go out sometime?" Then you can dip your toe in. There are other romantics like us out there who want to end up with something deep and meaningful. You can do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
That's a good way to start.
I guess I'm weird because it would be for me. (I'm also not assuming this is a stranger, lol.) I like people straight-up telling me what's on their mind.

Also in fairness I said "eventually manage to tell", not start with.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Love is a lie.
Nothing will hurt you more.

• Aww..