S

Smigbred

Sep 25, 2023
i tried to ctb today, but my love saved me. for now at least. he doesn't love me back, he just cares about me as his friend. why, every time i fall in love, im just plain obsessed with the person and want them to be there 24/7.
i cant take this any longer. if tomorrow is the same, if nothing changes, then ill just do it without telling anyone.
i hate myself so fucking much, im so fucked up. i feel like i manipulated him. i fucking hate my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and bloodystarzklt
J

jc2121

Aug 3, 2024
I understand and to an extent I can relate. How did you try if you don't mind me asking?

S

Smigbred

Sep 25, 2023
I understand and to an extent I can relate. How did you try if you don't mind me asking?
hanging, partial suspension. i may have misworded my post, because i didn't even really try, just wanted to do it really bad and got ready

Reactions: jc2121
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
Replying to say I can relate. I Donny know how to love halfway, that other person becomes so important to me and I've always struggled to find someone who matches my energy. I wish I could say that with time it gets easier. I just keep putting myself out there and hoping for something that feels real and lasting.

J

jc2121

Aug 3, 2024
Hhanging, partial suspension. i may have misworded my post, because i didn't even really try, just wanted to do it really bad and got ready
I have attempted twice with pills and ended up in the hospital both times. I'm too scared of hanging so looking for another way