Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hey all,
I'm a person who loves unconditionally. No matter what or who you are I feel as if you need love and I will provide it with nothing needed in return. You, to me, are precious. Your choices are your own and if you have an apparent sanity marker I will support you no matter what your cause.

I wish for people nothing but happiness. I wonder sometimes why we are so ready to dismiss others causes when we don't agree with them. How damaging is this to a person's mental prowess. Why can't we just let someone be happy with who they are. Hey, maybe, like me, someone wants to end this life and lovingly get started on what's next.

I guess what dying is to me what others consider cooking a hobby. It's normal to think about it, normal to talk about it, and it will be normal when I decide to end my existence. Shutoff to everyone, just thinking about myself. How many times in my life have I done that. I've always thought about others situations and never fed my needy spirit. It's like I love to be punished.

Maybe you can relate to some of this. Maybe the pain in your life can match what is in mine.

Maybe you can relate to the ideas of loving others without question and supporting everybody in their individual decisions. Maybe you and me are alike. We all have one goal that has been predestined for us, death.

Remember, I love you all. And no matter what your choices get you into, I support you.
I was going to ctb tonight but I was approached by somebody he had wad boiled Syrian rue and mimosa hostilis with a small part off datura ferox

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pole, DownFall, Baskol1 and 1 other person