S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
Someone who now someone that win in the lottery? We are not talking small amounts, but winnings of over 100,000 euros. My life is ruined, but I don't want to die. Only because I have to. So are searching for so much information about lottery winners. To perhaps become wiser, and find something between heaven and earth that can help me win? The longer I put off my suicide, the more likely I am to at least win, if nothing else

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Lotteries are to do with probability. Some have higher odds of winning than others but bear in mind- the chances of winning any are tiny- sadly. I think they have to tell you the probability of winning in the small print. It's not to say it CAN'T happen- it's just, it's unlikely. I went through a phase of putting lots of money into the lottery- hoping for a miracle but- I lost it all. You're free to do as you please but bear in mind the very REAL possibility you could lose all you have now.

Reactions: psp3000
S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
I now the odds, and would probably have to suicide this year. But it's the hope of winning, that keeps me alive until the right time to suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
The lottery exists to keep the slaves going. I know a guy who won 15 million, lucky basterd. Nothing will help you win.

S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
The lottery exists to keep the slaves going. I know a guy who won 15 million, lucky basterd. Nothing will help you win.
I know. The last few years the thought has actually crossed my mind that maybe they are fixed game who wins. A form of legal corruption. Freemasons, politicians and other influential people. But I have to keep alive the next few months. Lot of work to do before cbt. I will not leave this world whiteout saying loud, what I mean about this society we live in.
The lottery exists to keep the slaves going. I know a guy who won 15 million, lucky basterd. Nothing will help you win
But if the lottery is not scam, maybe I could be a lucky bastard, and maybe just 1 million euro 🤣 Create financial security for myself. Buy a house. Find a new job. Don't lack anything. And find a cute girlfriend. Yes, I will probably try to score someone I know, to avoid the idea that she is only there for the money. Actually talk well with quite a few when I meet them.
The lottery exists to keep the slaves going. I know a guy who won 15 million, lucky basterd. Nothing will help you win
But if the lottery is not scam, maybe I could be a lucky bastard, and maybe just 1 million euro 🤣 Create financial security for myself. Buy a house. Find a new job. Don't lack anything. And find a cute girlfriend. Yes, I will probably try to score someone I know, to avoid the idea that she is only there for the money. Actually talk well with quite a few when I meet them.

Last edited:
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I know. The last few years the thought has actually crossed my mind that maybe they are fixed game who wins. A form of legal corruption. Freemasons, politicians and other influential people. But I have to keep alive the next few months. Lot of work to do before cbt. I will not leave this world whiteout saying loud, what I mean about this society we live in.

Good luck with that.

Reactions: Spidsnoegenhat2
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
You're just throwing money away

Reactions: Spidsnoegenhat2 and NumbItAll
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's unlikely to win the jackpot but certainly you never win if you don't take part!

If I don't win the lottery CTB is inevitable sooner than later.

S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
It's unlikely to win the jackpot but certainly you never win if you don't take part!

Yeah I will over the next week's, go to be ready to CTB. I have already written 28 pages, and would write a short letter 2, mostly with keywords. Will someone know more, they have to read the 28 pages letter.

But yeah I don't win if I don't play. Maybe the improbable happens, and I get my life back. If nothing else, it will postpone my suicide by 5-20 years. It will only get easier to put it off to later, trust me just look at where the world is going.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah I will over the next week's, go to be ready to CTB. I have already written 28 pages, and would write a short letter 2, mostly with keywords. Will someone know more, they have to read the 28 pages letter.
WOW!!! actually I wouldn't know what to say anyway .... my last words will be like "Finally I'm free and it's not your fault. You could not have avoided the inevitable event in any case." or sth similar like that. I've got nothing more to say. Well let's hope for a peaceful CTB for us or we are simply lucky. There's nothing else we can really do in this life.

S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
WOW!!! actually I wouldn't know what to say anyway .... my last words will be like "Finally I'm free and it's not your fault. You could not have avoided the inevitable event in any case." or sth similar like that. I've got nothing more to say. Well let's hope for a peaceful CTB for us or we are simply lucky. There's nothing else we can really do in this life.
Yes we most hope for the best. I wish you good luck, to regardless of the outcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori