• Forums

• Account

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
So as everyone knows the site was down for a day and there was data lost in the process, I'm personally just so glad that this site wasn't down any longer or stright up no more but back to what I was trying to say/typee whatever, I lost some posts on my profile and was just curious to see if others have too, I know that others have but I was just wondering how others feel about there lost post/fourms/messages/account,
I honestly didn't loose much just a few posts on my profile, it's unfortunate yes but if anything I was panicking about possibly loosing this sanctuary, a safe space in a sense, I guess I find comfort within this site and I'm personally not one to admit things like that but stupidly enough this site helps me with things of sorts, my heart was racing and man I was having a hard time breathing at the thought of possibly loosing this space but Anyhow that's all, I made this poll you can take if you'd like too, hope everyone has a decent week.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Praestat_Mori
vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023
i was also quite scared when the site was down. at first i thought i just didnt have internet connection since i was out of the house when i noticed. i did lose a post that i made and i cant remember what i wrote in it lol.
(also i like your pfp! mine is the same character)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and YandereMikuMistress
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
If I can be honest, I had a panic attack to the point two members (a chat member and a mod) had to calm me down for hours mostly bc I lost my original account. I'm a bit of a rule follower and I didn't want to break any rules. Luckily, the mods helped me regain access back. I'm just glad they're understanding of my plight and that I wasn't fidgeting and in hysterics.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン, peace_van, lachrymost and 2 others
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
i was also quite scared when the site was down. at first i thought i just didnt have internet connection since i was out of the house when i noticed. i did lose a post that i made and i cant remember what i wrote in it lol.
(also i like your pfp! mine is the same character)
Well i thank you, he's my favorite male character, very comforting series and manga with my kinda humor, there are others characters from various series and mangas but Zetsubous always stood out the most for me, I always like seeing others with similar likings so thank you again, and I really like your pfp too

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023
Well i thank you, he's my favorite male character, very comforting series and manga with my kinda humor, there are others characters from various series and mangas but Zetsubous always stood out the most for me, I always like seeing others with similar likings so thank you again, and I really like your pfp too
of course, its great to talk to people with similar interests. i have yet to finish reading it but i really enjoy the chapters i have read :D i also enjoy the anime intro music, although i havent watched the whole anime. my picture is part of the single/album cover of one of the intros

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
If I can be honest, I had a panic attack to the point two members (a chat member and a mod) had to calm me down for hours mostly bc I lost my original account. I'm a bit of a rule follower and I didn't want to break any rules. Luckily, the mods helped me regain access back. I'm just glad they're understanding of my plight and that I wasn't fidgeting and in hysterics.
Hey I'd be freaking out to if that were happening to me, though real glad to know one of the SS mods and a member were able to help you out, it just goes to show they do care about there users trust with situations like this i think?
it's nice you were able to get back into your account without a big hassle

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm quite active commenting in threads and sometimes creating threads, so all my posts after Aug 31st are obviously gone. I can live with it and I'm glad that SS is still there, it could have been much worse. Thanks to the whole SS Team for all the efforts they put into keeping this safe place for us alive!

To everyone: You can search on www.archive.org if you can find lost posts there.

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and FormerlyFe(IV)
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes they got deleted which just ruins the site. It's sad how the site doesn't even properly function anymore which will just make already suffering people feel worse as a result. It seems like this site is dying.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and YandereMikuMistress
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Yeah I lost some messages and replies, not sure about anything else tho

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
Yes they got deleted which just ruins the site. It's sad how the site doesn't even properly function anymore which will just make already suffering people feel worse as a result. It seems like this site is dying.
I honestly agree,,feel the same way,,it's unfortunate, thats all I can tell myself, I just hope this site doesn't die out, and it totally does and can definitely make people's mental state more rocky when stuff like this happens, it's not as if I'm trying to be rude or anything but I can see how others can be more effected by these sorta losses or just the general site breachs y'know, like it could most definitely make users question the reliability of this site,
but hey I could be wrong.
Yeah I lost some messages and replies, not sure about anything else tho
See that genuinely sucks though luckily your account wasn't lost, I was worried about losing mine, thankfully the site only supposedly lost data that's been made within the last 7-8 days, still shitty but I'm glad I joined earlier this year because if I were to loose my account I'm not sure if I could bring myself to come back as stupid as that is.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I know people rely on this site and it's a real life-line for some of us so it's really scary when the site is down. It must have been particularly distressing for new members who lost their accounts just after they'd finally screwed up the courage to sign up.

That said the site is still up and running and we're still posting here. I'd like to thank @RainAndSadness and all the mods for keeping things going and for all they do day-in and day-out.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and アホペンギン