StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Graduating soon and started searching for jobs.
I realized that none of the jobs interest me and that how I will spend my remaining life joining the rat race.

I am at lost of what I should do. I haven't been actively planning to ctb. Was intending to do it before graduating but now due to the lockdown, it is difficult to proceed.

The lockdown has made my OCD very bad and have been quarrelling with family members everyday. Instead of having understanding parents to help me, my parents criticize me and my mother called me crazy.

I don't think I can keep my sanity any longer and need help. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire, suffering, Bct and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I think it's going to be really tough to find a job but if I was you I would graduate first then choose one of the two options.

Option 1,

Take any job to gain work experience you could look at bus, train and tube drivers or go for your Countries armed forces the navy at least you will get to see the world, the only other companies hiring will be the security industry and the supermarkets or delivery drivers, the blue chip companies always make people redundant whenever any disaster happens.

Option 2,

If you can get or have the money, take time out and go traveling for 6 months or longer that way you will get to see some wonderful countries and you will have a rest from your family nagging you and there is nothing like walking on a deserted beach to revitalize yourself and come up with new idea's of where you want your life to go.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I think it's going to be really tough to find a job but if I was you I would graduate first then choose one of the two options.

Option 1,

Take any job to gain work experience you could look at bus, train and tube drivers or go for your Countries armed forces the navy at least you will get to see the world, the only other companies hiring will be the security industry and the supermarkets or delivery drivers, the blue chip companies always make people redundant whenever any disaster happens.

Option 2,

If you can get or have the money, take time out and go traveling for 6 months or longer that way you will get to see some wonderful countries and you will have a rest from your family nagging you and there is nothing like walking on a deserted beach to revitalize yourself and come up with new idea's of where you want your life to go.

Cheers

Geo
Thanks for the suggestion.
However option 2 is not possible due to the lockdown.
Depression has made me incapable of accomplishing small little things. I can't imagine myself working to be honest

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry to hear you have depression it's hard, when do you graduate as the Countries are staring to relax here rules now and starting to open up, even in the UK so by next year hopefully things will be back to as normal as they can get unless we get a more severe second wave in which we will be in lock down again.

It's understandable if you studied hard and graduated your entitled to take some time out for yourself if you have the money that is.

Good luck.

Cheers

Geo