• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

prettykitsch

Jul 14, 2024
I stumbled across this site today and it seems appropriate for how I am feeling.

I am completely isolated in this world. I lost everything during covid. I attempted back then, but was unsuccessful, and I've tried to tell myself it'll get better but it never does.

I've spoken to all the suicide hotlines, all of the mental health professionals, and I just don't want to be here anymore, but I can't find a way out.

The last straw has been being broken up with via text. My time with that person was the only social contact I had, and I genuinely loved them. They have just thrown me away as if I am disposable.

I wish I could just find a way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I can feel your pain, and know how bad that can be. I took want a way out after going through all the steps and it never getting better. I just don't have the money or resources to put my end game into action.

P

prettykitsch

Jul 14, 2024
I can feel your pain, and know how bad that can be. I took want a way out after going through all the steps and it never getting better. I just don't have the money or resources to put my end game into action.
I just haven't been able to find something that would work and make sure I wouldn't wake up. I have done everything I can to try to engage with being alive, losing the person I loved has just been the last straw, and he doesn't care whatsoever, I've been ignored for a week after being dumped by text and it's just completely broken me.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl