Rose190021

Rose190021

Rosie
Dec 13, 2018
I find myself getting drawn back to this site over and over again. Im feeling alone and lost. I can never truly find the words to express the way I feel inside. I feel stuck sometimes. I have had the urge to ctb but my survival instinct has always kicked in. I've attempted multiple times but haven't had a recent attempt in many years. I worry that I'll never truly be free and that I'll never be happy. I guess that's why I keep coming back. Here I feel understood. I don't feel so alone when I'm surrounded by a place full of people who think the same as me. No one truly understands how I feel. I don't understand how I can appear to be so happy but feel so dead on the inside. I feel so alone in a room full of people. How do I continue on.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostblackchild, spectraltease, yourrealname and 8 others
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I'm glad you feel understood here. It'd sad given the circumstances that unite us, but I'm glad we can all understand and support each other here.

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I feel the same way. It's absolutely awful. My heart goes out to you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be so tiring feeling trapped in this life, it really is such a cruel and depressing existence and it's sad how so much suffering exists in this world. If only there was the option to just peacefully pass away in our sleep then that would be ideal but unfortunately that's not the reality. Unless we ctb or somehow leave this world due to another cause then we have no choice but to continue existing