white_petals

white_petals

my heart hangs in the air
Oct 16, 2023
i apologize in advance for writing this post. my whole life i tried to remain optimistic and live at least to bring pleasure and comfort to others. today my beautiful best friend, my loveliest star in the sky told me they no longer need me and my service. i'm so lost on what to do. i don't want anything else without them. deep inside i knew they weren't genuine when they said they needed me earlier this year, but i still held onto that false hope for no reason. i'm so confused. i didn't plan to ctb right now, i don't have resourses, courage or money to do/order anything, and i'm terrified of pain. plus, i miss them so much, and the instinct/false hope part of me still hopes to get them back. what do i do? thank you for any suggestions or support, and thanks for reading this. i genuinely don't know where else to go or what to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, corazon, todeswunsch and 8 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I am sorry you have to experience loss. It is also the reason why I am here too. The dreaded false hope. It is the only reason I'm still here as well. I feel your pain. You seem like a genuinely nice person. There is not much I can say except I understand what loss feels like, so you are not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
no need to apologize. i'm so so sorry for what your going through. personally i don't think they're that great of a friend if they keep telling you they don't need you. maybe they will come back but i feel like they'll just hurt you again which you don't want. i think you should try to move pass them. if they're your only main reason (even if there's other smaller reasons), i don't think you should do it. i think moving forward past them might be hard, but it'll be worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
i apologize in advance for writing this post. my whole life i tried to remain optimistic and live at least to bring pleasure and comfort to others. today my beautiful best friend, my loveliest star in the sky told me they no longer need me and my service. i'm so lost on what to do. i don't want anything else without them. deep inside i knew they weren't genuine when they said they needed me earlier this year, but i still held onto that false hope for no reason. i'm so confused. i didn't plan to ctb right now, i don't have resourses, courage or money to do/order anything, and i'm terrified of pain. plus, i miss them so much, and the instinct/false hope part of me still hopes to get them back. what do i do? thank you for any suggestions or support, and thanks for reading this. i genuinely don't know where else to go or what to do
don't ever apologize for stating how you feel. we are here to relate and support in any way we can! i'm sorry they just abandoned you like that, that's insensitive for them to do. i'm sure it's super hard right now, because you probably love them so much and it'll be hard for that feeling to go away. if it ever does. it's probably just shadowed by hurt too. it's normal to feel confused after something like that. i know the pain will be hard to bear, but maybe give it some time and it'll hurt less. hopefully. if you didn't plan on CTB yet, definitely don't rush it. <3

• Hugs
C

carin129

Nov 17, 2023
I feel the exact same way

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe that after all other people cannot be relied on but anyway it must be painful being in that situation, it's cruel how existing can very easily get worse. But anyway best wishes.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've experienced something similar to this. My former best friend once told me that her boyfriend was now her best friend. I must have been being too clingy. It hurt though. For a while, it almost felt like having a broken heart. Really, the only thing you can do is accept it though. To some degree, I re-adjusted my feelings towards her and everyone that day. I realised that you can't entirely put your trust in anyone. Especially friendships. Romantic relationships often trump friendships. I suppose I just told myself that I was in fact on my own. I tried hard not to rely on her so much and in my heart, I knew I couldn't anymore. It's a cliche but, time does help. It's been years since I even saw them now and we are hardly ever in contact. It was bad at the time but now, it's just the sucky part of life- people you thought you could count on move on with their own lives. Sometimes you're lucky and you're paths align but ultimately- we put ourselves at risk of being hurt when we get close to people. I'm sorry about your friend.

• Hugs
tarumipemi

tarumipemi

Sep 26, 2023
find your true self
find your true self
bashar
bashar
Eckhart Tolle
Eckhart Tolle
Wake Up

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Im sorry that this thing happened to you, tbh i do feel the same this year, worthless person who hasn't got a job yet and still wondering what's his purpose. I dont know what advice that i can gave to you but i just want to say that dont make a rash decision yet, and as always i wish you the best