• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I lost almost all of my relationships when I went into psychiatric care in February, and the past few months I've really only had one online friend that I was consistently talking to. We had a slight argument last week bc she was really rude to me on a day I was struggling heavily with suicidal impulses, and now she's blocked me on a game we played together & hasn't even read any of my messages since the argument. The only two other ppl that were talking to me stopped after that too & no one talks in the gc the 4 of us had either. Now I really don't have anyone left at all. Another nail in the coffin for me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lovedread, Niyxx, Bed and 1 other person
SickandTiredMimikyu

SickandTiredMimikyu

Big Juicy OwOs
Mar 28, 2023
Handshake that happened to me too today, now I'm just slowly cutting myself off from people.

• Aww..
Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Handshake that happened to me too today, now I'm just slowly cutting myself off from people.
I'm sorry you're dealing with this too, shit blows. I don't even have anyone else to cut myself off from except family that I'm stuck with lol

Reactions: SickandTiredMimikyu
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You didn't deserve to be abandoned because you sought treatment (or were forced into it).

And this last incident sounds like a very knee-jerk, emotional reaction on your friend's part. Is that typical of her? Hopefully she will come around with some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
You didn't deserve to be abandoned because you sought treatment (or were forced into it).

And this last incident sounds like a very knee-jerk, emotional reaction on your friend's part. Is that typical of her? Hopefully she will come around with some time.
Thank you. I did voluntarily seek treatment & actually did briefly recover, so that's made the reactions I've gotten really hard to handle.

She's not usually very emotional. I've known her for 5 years & she's usually been pretty level headed. She doesn't take criticism well though, which is what I suspect this is about. We hadn't been talking for awhile before I went into the hospital bc she didn't like the girl I had been dating at the time, so it's not entirely surprising that smth minor would drive her off again. Like you said maybe she'll come around 🤷‍♀️ Idk at this point it could also just be better to leave it be