• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
I complained to my higher ups at work about my supervisor and they responded by taking away privileges. So I quit. I work really hard and put in alot of work for them, but they always just treat me like shit. This was the last straw. They just disrespect me all the time, and I know I'm worth more than that. I could have been working at a better job that has better promotion opportunities, but everyone pressured me into taking this job.

Well now I wonder whats going to happen next. First of all, my family might get upset with me for quitting. And idk they might really want to kick me out now for being so useless and burdensome.
Well this gives me plenty of time to ctb. I think my method is a good one for me. All I need is twenty minutes alone and some focus. No one is home during the day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, TiredOfAllThis, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
good on u for not taking any more bs🫂if ur family wants to kick u out for quitting a toxic work environment, they're pretty shitty. i'm sorry that's even a possibility🧸hopefully that won't be the case, & u won't be pushed/rushed into kys. good luck!!!<3

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, JordanF and scottyy
S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
good on u for not taking any more bs🫂if ur family wants to kick u out for quitting a toxic work environment, they're pretty shitty. i'm sorry that's even a possibility🧸hopefully that won't be the case, & u won't be pushed/rushed into kys. good luck!!!<3
Thank you for the support

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
I get that... You want to make the world a better place and just have been reminded that the world is beyond repairable 🙃

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and scottyy
S

sisyphus_

Feb 3, 2024
You should be proud of yourself for attempting to put a stop to a malevolent behavior, if more and more people did the same we wouldn't have shitty workplaces, and I relate to what you've done cus I did the same in the past.

You're not entirely sure your family will kick you out it might be just your assumption, of course I have now way to know for sure but I'd say wait it out and see what happens, if they're sensible they would be glad to help you out.

I am in a sort of similar crisis and it led me to suicidal ideation but I've come to the realization that YOU SHOULD NOT be actively trying to follow through with killing yourself in you're in such crisis, our thinking isn't straight and often mental states changes with time and when a major life stressor happens it temporarily distorts your thinking and reasoning and that has a high chance of changing with time.

My 2 cents, head to the recovery section or at least stop feeding your desire to end your life. That's what I'm trying to do

Reactions: scottyy