Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Been suicidal since I was a teenager, but now im pushed beyond my limit. This year lost my job. Wife left, with our daughter and my car. Lost my apartment. Burned through all my savings and maxed all my credit cards trying to survive. Sent to a psyche ward about 3 times this year. Im done. Im a 35 year old man living on my sisters couch on the brink of homelessness. I cant anymore. Ive tried 3 times to hang myself and each time Ive failed. I cant seem to fall unconscious for whatever reason, so I just sort of hang there in agony before I back out. Life isnt worth living anymore, but I cant seem to find a way to escape either. Fuck everything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, Praestat_Mori, suicidalgirl96 and 4 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Been suicidal since I was a teenager, but now im pushed beyond my limit. This year lost my job. Wife left, with our daughter and my car. Lost my apartment. Burned through all my savings and maxed all my credit cards trying to survive. Sent to a psyche ward about 3 times this year. Im done. Im a 35 year old man living on my sisters couch on the brink of homelessness. I cant anymore. Ive tried 3 times to hang myself and each time Ive failed. I cant seem to fall unconscious for whatever reason, so I just sort of hang there in agony before I back out. Life isnt worth living anymore, but I cant seem to find a way to escape either. Fuck everything
You've been through a lot man, i can't imagine what you're going through. Life has really been hard on you.
I hope you can find some light somewhere. If you wanna talk, i'd be happy to chat with you.

Reactions: Liminal1
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry you are hurting like this. You deserve to suffer. Have you tried a different method?

• Aww..
Reactions: larastoned
itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
We can be in the worst pain of our life but it's so incredibly difficult to find a way out. I'm sorry that you're suffering, it's not fair and life is so cruel.

Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
I'm sorry you are hurting like this. You deserve to suffer. Have you tried a different method?
Ive been experimenting with the tourniquet method, but same problem. Cant seem to go unconscious for whatever reason. Oh well. Been thinking about maybe trying an exit bag, but that seems a little complicated and materials seem difficult to obtain
You've been through a lot man, i can't imagine what you're going through. Life has really been hard on you.
I hope you can find some light somewhere. If you wanna talk, i'd be happy to chat with you.
Thanks, I appreciate that

Reactions: itsraining
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Ive been experimenting with the tourniquet method, but same problem. Cant seem to go unconscious for whatever reason. Oh well. Been thinking about maybe trying an exit bag, but that seems a little complicated and materials seem difficult to obtain
I meant don't deserve to suffer. I am so so so so so sorry. Have you tried something simple like jumping thats about all I can think of rn. But its requires a lot of bravery. Again so so so so sorry for the typing error.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm so sorry. That's brutal. I'm also living in someone else's house and facing inevitable homelessness. I'm too sick to work and running out of money. I hope we can somehow find peace.

• Hugs
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
I meant don't deserve to suffer. I am so so so so so sorry. Have you tried something simple like jumping thats about all I can think of rn. But its requires a lot of bravery. Again so so so so sorry for the typing error.
šŸ˜† I got what you meant. Ive thought about it but thats sort of a last resort for me. Id prefer something a little less gruesome. Im going to exhaust all other options before I resort to somthing like that. Plus Im really not that brave, so thatd be a real tough one for me

Reactions: Some place nice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so horrible being trapped in that situation, I will always hate how it's so difficult to die despite the fact that there is so much suffering in existing.