F

forever_faithless

Nov 9, 2020
Short thread to tell you my story.

I was already suicidal a few months ago, when lockdown caused me to lose my job. I lost a lot of money for the 4 months I spent paying bills and trying to find a new job. I was ready to kill myself if I eventually found myself bankrupt. I lost most of my year savings, so around $6k.

I finally found a new job, well-paid and interesting, and started two months ago. Things started to slowly recover for me. Until one week ago. I had a fair amount money pledged into a financial platform which underwent an inside fraud two weeks ago. They basically stole the money from their customers and went missing. I lost approximately $15k just because of this.

I feel like I lost so much, many projects are now defunct. I am slowly sinking back into depression.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: siray, gtrfvr, Huntfish34 and 5 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Short thread to tell you my story.

I was already suicidal a few months ago, when lockdown caused me to lose my job. I lost a lot of money for the 4 months I spent paying bills and trying to find a new job. I was ready to kill myself if I eventually found myself bankrupt. I lost most of my year savings, so around $6k.

I finally found a new job, well-paid and interesting, and started two months ago. Things started to slowly recover for me. Until one week ago. I had a fair amount money pledged into a financial platform which underwent an inside fraud two weeks ago. They basically stole the money from their customers and went missing. I lost approximately $15k just because of this.

I feel like I lost so much, many projects are now defunct. I am slowly sinking back into depression.
I'm sorry you lost all your hard worked money, hope you didn't lose it to forex. Forex is a trend this days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Silvermorning and sadworld
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
This has certainly been an awful and difficult year for you.

I know how it feels to see your hardwork and so much money go down the drain. I'm glad that at least you have a well paying job that you find interesting. That should keep you afloat for now.

Lots of hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Silvermorning and sadworld
F

forever_faithless

Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry you lost all your hard worked money, hope you didn't lose it to forex. Forex is a trend this days.

No I didn't use Forex, it was just basically a platform where customers pledged money and the company hedging strategies were giving interests payout each six months. The problem is that members of their executive committee were crooks, and stole untrusted funds from the company, escaping them to tax haven out of US juridiction.

The company is now filing for chapter 11 and has placed itself under the protection of the bankruptcy juridiction. Which means that we will maybe lose everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: siray, Huntfish34, Silvermorning and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No I didn't use Forex, it was just basically a platform where customers pledged money and the company hedging strategies were giving interests payout each six months. The problem is that members of their executive committee were crooks, and stole untrusted funds from the company, escaping them to tax haven out of US juridiction.

The company is now filing for chapter 11 and has placed itself under the protection of the bankruptcy juridiction. Which means that we will maybe lose everything.
I'm sorry you going through this hun, I only mentioned forex cause I know some people who lost thousands to them. Hope everything turns out for you, from the bottom of my heart. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: forever_faithless, Huntfish34, Silvermorning and 1 other person