ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
The last month and a bit have been the worst, I don't see any way back from this sadly.

Nothing brings me joy anymore, I have nothing to look forward to anymore, I'm just simply surviving for the sake of living another day, it's not living. I've tried all sorts of different things over the years to try and kick my depression and nothing has worked, i'm broken.

I just wish I could go, the only reason i'm still alive right now is because i cant leave my dog. It's a surreal feeling when you come to the realisation that you're just making up time until the time is right to ctb.

I'm over people that claim life is a miracle, I understand that for some people it may be, but for a lot of people, like me, despite our best attempts, it isn't a miracle for us, it's a nightmare.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Snatsbats, VivantMort, Élégie and 15 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I'm over people that claim life is a miracle, I understand that for some people it may be, but for a lot of people, like me, despite our best attempts, it isn't a miracle for us, it's a nightmare.
This. Worst part is, if you're in the latter group, there's no way to get the majority (life's a miracle) group to understand. Their mantra is, if you don't agree life's a miracle, you're mentally ill.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, pthnrdnojvsc, Bleh and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Worst part is, if you're in the latter group, there's no way to get the majority (life's a miracle) group to understand. Their mantra is, if you don't agree life's a miracle, you're mentally ill.
Yep! It's so frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and FTL.Wanderer
S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
Only stupid people believe life is miracle

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ClownMe and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Only stupid people believe life is miracle
I wish I didn't agree. When I read/hear my intellectual heroes promoting the life-is-wonderful platform, I lose most of my respect for them. I understand trying to make the best of life. Especially if you have kids or others you're responsible for. But how a bright person could conclude that this world with its billions of varieties of suffering that end with, as best we can tell, the extinction of the suffering being is a "miracle" I can't fathom. Unless it's a kind of species-wide neurologically preserved perceptual bias... Can't discuss this with most, but I agree with you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is hard to be in a hopeless situation, I understand. Everytime in the past where I have ever had hope for anything, life has taken it away. Life certainly is not a miracle, this life holds unlimited potential for suffering. I see existence as a curse and I wish I was never born.

• Aww..
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and ClownMe
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Same bro. First I kill time, then I kill myself :sunglasses:

• Hugs
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and ClownMe