TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
So I joined on August 31 which means I lost everything. Found two people I was chatting with. I remember one of the user names but the other one was also a new member (they joined after me) so they would have lost their account as well and I don't even remember their username. Joined to talk to like minded people and now I'm starting from scratch.

Was stressed and overwhelmed last night so took some pills ( a little overdose) to cope.

How many posts do I have to make to get the chat feature back?

Sad and lonely

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Twntysix, Praestat_Mori, TheGoodGuy and 4 others
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
i don't think it's w posts man u gotta wait till the features r back but i can agree the whole thing w account deletion n what not sucks a lot

turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
Reactions: TooOldToDieYoung
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
The chat is back now for most I think. Regarding your question, I think making enough posts is still not enough as you have to be registered for some time as well.
How many posts do I have to make to get the chat feature back?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You just need a few more replies in threads and your account needs to be 24 hours old then it should show up. But yes, it's really sad how the site got deleted and ruined, it just makes people suffer even more.

• Love
Reactions: snowlance and TooOldToDieYoung
TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
It sucks cause I'm really struggling at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I never spoke to you on your old account but if it makes you feel better I lost everything too - you're not alone it really sucks. I hope you find the people you were talking too before and your chat becomes active again soon (I think I got mine after 24 hours + 10 replies but the group one is gone for now) <3

• Hugs
Reactions: TooOldToDieYoung and Sannti
TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
I never spoke to you on your old account but if it makes you feel better I lost everything too - you're not alone it really sucks. I hope you find the people you were talking too before and your chat becomes active again soon (I think I got mine after 24 hours + 10 replies but the group one is gone for now) <3
Thanks. Sorry you lost your account as well.

The countdown begins, I guess
I do understand, but don't be too angry, there have to be a few safeguards I guess.
Yeah, I know. You're right.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, Last_Leap and backtoearth
L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
Hey, I'm in the same boat account wise.
Tried to post in games etc to get access but still pending.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, Sannti and TooOldToDieYoung
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
lost my account too! made me really sad :( my first few interactions in this community were sweet and memorable. it also sucks that the meaningful goodbye threads made during that time are gone too.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and TooOldToDieYoung
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I lost my account too. I guess it's a good thing that joined only 4 days ago so I didn't get too attached to it. Hopefully something like this won't happen again..

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and TooOldToDieYoung
TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
lost my account too! made me really sad :( my first few interactions in this community were sweet and memorable. it also sucks that the meaningful goodbye threads made during that time are gone too.
Sorry! I didn't even think about the missing goodbye threads. How awful.
I lost my account too. I guess it's a good thing that joined only 4 days ago so I didn't get too attached to it. Hopefully something like this won't happen again..
I hope so too

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I lost mine too. I have this cycle that never ends where i find something to help me or cope and then 3 more problems introduce themselves. When the site was down all i could think was "great its happening again, fml"

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, AnonGermany and TooOldToDieYoung
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
Hey I'm still around if you want to chat.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Still recovering from the shock, though I'm glad mods are very understanding. It's helpful that they help me a ton and that others seem to care and understand my position and where I'm coming from.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooOldToDieYoung and AnonGermany
darksoul

darksoul

Sep 9, 2023
I talked to you (the one who joined after you) but cannot pm right now.

• Hugs
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
chat is disabled for time being most likely due to technical difficulties. just thought you all should know. chara have discord server though if anyone interested. a few of you are already there =)