H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm extremely sad because one of the members on here, I got to know very well and built a friendship with ctbed a couple of days ago, the last I heard of them they had drank the sn and from there, nothing.
Of course I'm wanting to them to be at peace, free from all the pain but another side of me, maybe a selfish side,misses them a lot. It was such a special person and that enrages me even more to see those who have the best hearts are those who suffer the most. It's so fucking unfair.
The world is such a cruel place I absolutely hate it.
Anyway this is in memory of her.
I miss you friend and hope you have eternal peace ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zen0, Unknown21, DeadPilot and 10 others
omegas82128

omegas82128

Tar is thicker than blood and water
Jan 10, 2024
I understand what you mean.

Even tho I've come around to being pro-choice, I wouldn't want any of my loved ones who are suicidal to find this site.

Which is so hypocritical. But maybe it's because I hope for their lives and not my own.

But yeah, death is painful. Like any other loss. And to that pain it doesn't matter if it was for the best or not.

Your feelings are valid. Just as valid as your friend's feelings. I'm really sorry for your loss

• Aww..
Reactions: hopeless08
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
A lot of us here who talk to other members whether it's publicly by responding to a lot of their comments/threads or in private dm can relate. Although I haven't talked to many on here the few I talked to that have ctb sucks because it isn't the same without them.

I'm happy that they got their wish but I miss their company and presence on the site.

It can get lonely even on here since so many people come and go. Best we can do is enjoy the time we have together with those people and be happy they're hopefully in peace now.

Much love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21 and Tears in Rain
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Yea I can definitely relate to that,.. I've met nice people on here again and again and a few weeks or months later they died,.. that's how it is and in a way the nature of this place.
I knew that going into it and I chose to befriend them, but that's okay, I rather get to be friends with someone nice even if they're going to die some day than to not be their friend at all.

Sure it still hurts,.. but I also know that they left because they couldn't bear to stay anymore,.. and that one day it's me that's gonna leave as well.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Yeah I'm in a similar situation, the only consolation is I will hopefully join them soon. Also it's the not knowing if he successfully did it or ended up in the hospital with brain damage etc. I'd feel a lot better knowing they actually passed and were free from suffering but I guess I'll never know. I've thought about then every day since their last message.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
A lot of us here who talk to other members whether it's publicly by responding to a lot of their comments/threads or in private dm can relate. Although I haven't talked to many on here the few I talked to that have ctb sucks because it isn't the same without them.

I'm happy that they got their wish but I miss their company and presence on the site.

It can get lonely even on here since so many people come and go. Best we can do is enjoy the time we have together with those people and be happy they're hopefully in peace now.

Much love ❤️
Yes it's bitter sweet. I'm glad they're no longer in pain but you really feel their absence. It sucks because like you said a lot of people on here that we've become familiar with are going to ctb and as much as you want them to not suffer, you wish they were still here, I guess it's à selfish side in me. ❤️
Yeah I'm in a similar situation, the only consolation is I will hopefully join them soon. Also it's the not knowing if he successfully did it or ended up in the hospital with brain damage etc. I'd feel a lot better knowing they actually passed and were free from suffering but I guess I'll never know. I've thought about then every day since their last message.
I as well have been wondering and hoping that it wasn't a failed attempt and that they are truly at peace but there is no way of ever knowing and I keep looking at their last message every day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, Tears in Rain and achb