BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
One of whom blocked me. That's about half a dozen blocks on me now. It's understandable; I get drunk and lonely and send out of the blue messages. But it still hurts. One of the many prices to pay for being a drunk. I still prefer addiction to straight up depression though. Plus it's more suicide fuel for me I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, Deathbydemo, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have like 2000 friends on facebook and talk to none of them. I was a poser who needed to show my life everyday and well, friends and followers just went up.
Don't feel bad about it. Maybe some of them were really good friends of yours but social networks suck. SS is the best community and you have some friends to talk to here at least.

Still, I agree. Being drunk can mess things up lol.

Reactions: Theodora, BluesRunTheGame and EmptyManForever
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Facebook is shit

Reactions: Theodora, pthnrdnojvsc, SmellyRat and 1 other person
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Ugh, Facebook is the root cause of so many problems. I know it might hurt to lose friends, especially knowing it's because of something you said, but the people who truly care about will know you don't mean it and you're hurting. For your own mental sanity, deactivate it and leave it alone. I did that a long time ago and no longer worry about people blocking/unfriending me.

• Love
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, Theodora, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others