• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhaustion

exhaustion

Mar 22, 2019
out of curiosity, has anyone ever decided to lose weight enough so to make CTB'ing easier? perhaps it's something mainly people with accompanying eating disorders or those with a loss of appetite consider, i remember getting to a point where my heart was racing constantly and i felt truly near death

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I have an eating disorder and weigh about 50 kg (pretty healthy right now). I am trying to lose a bit though but it's more because that I would prefer to be thinner when I'm dead :( Taking 2 bottles of N

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, LifeIsACurse and Soul
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
The school psych put me on abilify which made me gain 30 pounds. Im a tall person so it didnt really show on me but that extra weight makes me 230 lb in total. which is pretty fucking high. Especially for someone who doesnt eat very excessively.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
NBreatheMe

NBreatheMe

Jun 30, 2019
When I was 14 I stay at hospital for 2 weeks because I was technically dying of starving. I was anorexic back then. I was 47 kg /103 lb (I'm 165 cm/ 5.41 ft). Mentally I was ready to CTb but unfortunatly I didn't have enough energy to do it, couldn't even stand on my own feets. Wouldn't recommend it at all, you feel an undescriptible pain and desesperation.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
nah. I'm the kind of nerd who would just feel good about myself for dropping the weight, and forget to ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Life+me=error, Donewith_, mplslonely and 1 other person
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
The core and home of my depression is the fact I could easily lose 120 pounds. Everything would be better that I wouldn't want of feel the need to anymore.

Reactions: not_a_robot
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
out of curiosity, has anyone ever decided to lose weight enough so to make CTB'ing easier? perhaps it's something mainly people with accompanying eating disorders or those with a loss of appetite consider, i remember getting to a point where my heart was racing constantly and i felt truly near death

If you think you need to lose weight for your method to work, you need a better plan. (with the exception of if your so fat you can't even get up or move much)

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The school psych put me on abilify which made me gain 30 pounds. Im a tall person so it didnt really show on me but that extra weight makes me 230 lb in total. which is pretty fucking high. Especially for someone who doesnt eat very excessively.
Fucking god damn Abilify made me gain weight too in the past.

Reactions: TimeToDie and MAIO
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Fucking god damn Abilify made me gain weight too in the past.
I gained 30# in 3 months. That was back in 2004 when Abilify was still allowed to lie and claim that it doesn't cause weight gain.

Abilify also causes suicidal ideation.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
yeah.. I'm taking less food from some time . I want to reduce my weight so that I may get a bit weaker, and it would be easier to ctb. But, idk if that really works.

deshper

deshper

Mar 14, 2019
This is an interesting question! I didn't do it purposely to increase chances for my method, but I also have an eating disorder as others have stated. At this point I'm severely underweight and so emaciated that getting up or just walking takes effort, but I like feeling this weak and frail because it makes me feel really close to the end.

Reactions: Fadinglife