ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
I've noticed the past few days I've been eating much less and much more poorly, I haven't had breakfast at all except for today, I'll eat maybe one fast food meal, and then I just won't eat for the rest of the day. It's not that I'm not getting hungry, I'm starving. But nothing seems to taste good or seems worth chewing. I need to eat because I'm already very self conscious of my scrawny figure and I don't need anything else to hate myself over. What do you guys do to spark appetite? I'm a pothead and I don't really get the munchies anymore so I'm not sure what to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Pisceslilith, Fehler and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, the poorly part could be a problem but damn, I wish I could eat less and lose some weight !(Well, I'm someone eating less than some months ago. I was a mess!)

If you could manage to get some weed, you would certainly be hungry lol.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Swallowing hurts due to the covid so I'm experiencing some extra-intense fat-burning. My bf% is actually dropping pretty well, I don't mind losing some muscle with that since that can be regained later. Obviously can't lift or do cardio with the corona haha, so that means I only lose 3x as much fat as muscle at best (think the numbers might be worse if the weight loss is this aggressive).

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really don't enjoy food anymore, it is just hard work eating, I just do it because I have to :( It doesn't make me feel sick but I force myself to eat.

Reactions: Pisceslilith