K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I haven't eaten anything in over 36 hours. I've been hungry at times but it just doesn't feel worth it to eat.

Starting to feel a bit lethargic but I'm fine with it.

I'll probably eat eventually but I don't really want to. I'm too depressed to bother eating.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, Pluto, Celerity and 2 others
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
This is not CTB, this is toturing yourself, I know becauase I did it for a month. I would go days without eating, when I did it, I would only eat the minimum around 200 calories. I still plan on doing what I plan on doing, its not like the reality of my situation has changed, but starving is not going to help me cross over any sooner. But it did make me to weak to do anything else, seems kind of self defeating even for the likes of us...huh. I lost well over 30 pounds in the month, and I kept loosing. I had to forgo eating stuff I liked and focus on what is the most ammount of calories that I could fit into the smallest possible package, I had no desire to eat, so this made it easier to get the cal's needed for the day. So eat, get your calories and feel better, then you can get back to planing your CTB date if you want, but for now focus on this one thing.

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
This is not CTB, this is toturing yourself, I know becauase I did it for a month. I would go days without eating, when I did it, I would only eat the minimum around 200 calories. I still plan on doing what I plan on doing, its not like the reality of my situation has changed, but starving is not going to help me cross over any sooner. But it did make me to weak to do anything else, seems kind of self defeating even for the likes of us...huh. I lost well over 30 pounds in the month, and I kept loosing. I had to forgo eating stuff I liked and focus on what is the most ammount of calories that I could fit into the smallest possible package, I had no desire to eat, so this made it easier to get the cal's needed for the day. So eat, get your calories and feel better, then you can get back to planing your CTB date if you want, but for now focus on this one thing.
It's not so bad right now. I just don't have the energy to eat. It feels like too much effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny and lostforever77
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

šŸŖ¦ July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Yeah I do this sometimes when I just can't gather the energy to find anything enjoyable. I've been eating lately to keep up appearances and because I've been getting free food. If it weren't for that I probably wouldn't right now. It's so draining even to go and buy food from a restaurant. It doesn't taste good anymore and it just doesn't feel like it's worth the effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
When my anhedonia got so bad that I struggled to eat, I switched to meal replacement shakes. Soylent didn't agree with me, but I liked OWYN. Keto Chow is also a good choice, if pricy.

iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ā¤ļø
Nov 28, 2023
god i feel you so much rn. nothing ever tastes the same or even tastes good. its honestly to draining to even make something to eat sometimes

Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
I feel that. I often go check whats in my fridge but end up not taking anything out because even the smallest food preparations (like putting smth on bread) just feels like too much of a bother. It sucks but you should try to fight that feeling. It can effect you so much more than you think. Youll experience even greater energy loss if you dont eat.

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
I feel that. I often go check whats in my fridge but end up not taking anything out because even the smallest food preparations (like putting smth on bread) just feels like too much of a bother. It sucks but you should try to fight that feeling. It can effect you so much more than you think. Youll experience even greater energy loss if you dont eat.
I want to lose more energy and be out of it. That would be good. I doubt I'll be able to keep it up though. Eventually I'm guessing I'll eat, sadly.

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I'm with ya. If you can get ensure (the nutrition drink for old people) that could be a low effort way to not starve. Or granola bars. doesn't taste good but better than starving.