T

told.you.so

Feb 11, 2019
I have fell into this abyss of darkness and cannot find my way out. It's hard to find the light switch when the lights are out. I have been having really dark thoughts. They scare me. They will not let me sleep. They will not go away, they tell me if I end my life I won't feel pain anymore. I fight it. It's just too hard. I can no longer escape. Any part that has ever felt alive is long-since dead. I feel it... I'm losing this battle soon.

Reactions: ForestLove, Marawa, Deleted member 4993 and 8 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm sorry you're going through this, but at least you've got this forum where you're never alone. Are you considering seeking out help first before suicide? It's something I'm doing since I can't attempt for a while anyways...

Reactions: ForestLove, Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
I am overwhelmed by dark thoughts too, and relate all too well to everything you just said. As 21Neburg says, you're not alone. Don't know if that helps right now or not. It sort of helps me, being able to be honest about how I feel here, without people telling me I need to feel some other way (like my family does, which is why I mostly avoid them these days).

Reactions: ForestLove, Deleted member 4993 and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have fell into this abyss of darkness and cannot find my way out. It's hard to find the light switch when the lights are out. I have been having really dark thoughts. They scare me. They will not let me sleep. They will not go away, they tell me if I end my life I won't feel pain anymore. I fight it. It's just too hard. I can no longer escape. Any part that has ever felt alive is long-since dead. I feel it... I'm losing this battle soon.
Very relatable.
I wish i had some answers for u but i am in that hole with u.
Hugs to u xx

Reactions: ForestLove, meaningisgone and Deleted member 4993