XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Yesterday he told me he found my rope and threw it away. I checked and my spare was found and thrown away as well. He said if he finds anymore stuff relating to suicide that it's it for our relationship, that he'll give me my ring back. He wants me to talk to him about it, and to get professional help. My worst fear is being thrown about and it's all due to my fault, I should've hid it better, I should've kept my mouth shut during truth or dare. Why am I so fucked up im destroying the best thing that's ever happened in my life, and I can't even stop these thoughts That's causing me to tear apart everything I have left like I want my life to be complete shit. I just can't lose him I can't lose everything again

• Hugs
Reactions: mizu23
mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
i understand he thinks he may be helping, but it sounds like your partner is causing way more harm than good for your mental health.

i'm sure he really loves you, but he's definitely going about this the wrong way. threatening to end the relationship is the last thing he should be doing, at least in my opinion.

i really hope things work out for you <3

Reactions: XdragonsoulX