CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Crul fake word this only show all nonsensi, one mmnt goall no rtrn. Sml chng make impsbl now lose brain lose all, no lobe no fnct, all ppl think delsn this life all delsn see injury damage know how. Now lose all no write no exprs self no any no gndr no self no mtv no tlnt no thing ., no fnctn body brain only lbl injury damage no moree

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unending, Mimi_, GasMonkey and 6 others
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm so sorry. Life is certainly cruel for making you suffer this way. I can't relate to your exact situation, but I do know what it's like to see a difference in brain function (comparing the past to now). I think you even replied to one of my threads about it recently (I'll go back and check). Either way, I do hope you can find peace. Sending you a virtual hug if you'd like

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and leavingsoon99
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
It is cruel. You can express yourself here at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and leavingsoon99
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world undeniably is such a hellish place, there could certainly never be anything fair about existing here where there is unlimited potential to be tortured. It really sounds like you've suffered so much, it's just so cruel how all those who wish to be gone cannot just pass away peacefully without struggle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unending and CTB Dream
CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
Crul fake word this only show all nonsensi, one mmnt goall no rtrn. Sml chng make impsbl now lose brain lose all, no lobe no fnct, all ppl think delsn this life all delsn see injury damage know how. Now lose all no write no exprs self no any no gndr no self no mtv no tlnt no thing ., no fnctn body brain only lbl injury damage no moree
Life is so cruel to the people who deserve the best. I'm sorry that you were injured in the way you were. I'm here for you if you need someone to speak to.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream