ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
hiya guys and gals, so i accessed my method, again, so thank you, for supporting me along the way with kind words (not help with access mind), always nice to know i have it in case other options are exhausted, and to clairify nobody put me up to it, nobody gave me sources, or links for that matter, i just took it upon myself to do a bit of digging online, so who is this lori trahan woman anyhow ?, and just who does she think she is trying to criminalise us ? i am not from the us but from your neighbourly friendly cross atlantic cousins the uk, and this could effect me too i spose, if she tries to close the site or bring in legislation that would, not only do these pro lifers restrict our methods (which hasnt worked for me in the words of nelson from the simpsons haha 🤓😆), but they also want to drag us back to the dark ages and criminalise us for trying to help eachother, i mean it feels like we are digressing as a society and it took a global pandemic for it to happen, nobody seems to have body autonomy anymore, they want to restrict our methods leaving us the most barbaric fooking choices available, seems legit, and yet these same do gooders keep driving the cost of living crisis, and sky rocketing energy bills, this place is fabulous, far better than any other online community i ever been a part of, sure i still have my moments and argue from time to
time when i am depressed as fuck but that can't be helped when your moods switch on a dime, j love you all, for being supportive and empathetic to each others needs, i tell ya what you wouldn't get any of that on there mainstream social media websites all i ever got on shitbook and insta was ignored and invalidated when talking of suicide, or made to feel *OTHER*, i loved the letter that was written adressing our needs and how it was worded, well done to the op of said letter, and well done you guys for fighting for our site, our little pocket of resistance, where suicide should not be taboo, where it routinely should be accepted and dare i say someday perhaps even offered in a clinical professional setting if you have exhausted every other measure of getting well again, thank you guys for being here for me, and thank you for giving lori trahan who ever she is both barrels, i do a bit of muay thai in my spare time, i wouldn't mind kicking her do goody two shoes some, i am not violent, never was, and never justify it but just saying, i could be the spokesperson of the site who kicks people up the arris and try to curb stomp anybody who would restrict our freedoms, including death and suicide, none of us asked to be here, or born even, so how about it ?, how do i apply for being public spokesperson and general mind altering guru lol, love you peeps, i am feeling ok now i have my method again, more relieved, i won't say here what it is tho, best to keep such things to urself, always comforting and for the record no, i accessed it myself with good ol google, love you peeps thanks for fighting for what is OURS !.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShanaRei and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know man, I just saw the popup on SS and that was the first I've heard of her. Bad lady!

• Yay!
Reactions: BipolarExpress, ShanaRei and ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
hahahahaha ok ok i concede she would whoop that ass (mine) !, i cower my bro i am beaten i know best when to leave well alone lol, if that is her, mrs grinch i think she was the ol bint who stole my christmas lights last year ?, never mind christmas 😲😆, thanks angst filled fuck up you always give me chuckles lol 👍😆 hope your doing ok my man considering

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah doing okay brother thanks. Well, other than the garage having my car in the shop for too long. I hate not having my car, I feel trapped at home.

I'm torn between finding her scary and a borderline milf tbh, but yeah. Merry SN Christmas!

Reactions: ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i glad your doing ok my mate, hey just think hopefully fingers crossed they shouldn't take too long with your vehicle bro, hey your winning at life more than me mate, i dont even own a car and have to rely on public transport with sweaty smelly people lol, jokes aside hope they get it back to you soonies mate because your always in good spirits, i was gonna saw aswell about my ass kicking prowess, i dont charge a fee, but ya know i don't play either, think of me as some stephen seagal 2.0 lol 😆, i love stephen, he has kicked more ass than anderson silva, 😆in his mind no doubts lol, so think of me in that light with lori trahan lol, is she an actual milf ?, would you give her the love muscle that is the question ? lol, may have to google her, but defos mate i am sure they will have your car back soonies they probably making sure they just doing a grand job, and being thorough, speaking of steven seagal i know it is a change of subject but i saw a jon tron video on him yesterday, taking the piss, made me spit out my cornflakes lol, steven seagal is a g, i could watch i mean laugh at him for days, but yh that is how i would wish to be viewed under the guise of ss ass kicking public spokesperson, i dont charge a fee bro but dont be stingy at the buffet bar please lol

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up