watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hello,
how much lorazepam would be enough to knock me out before sn kicks in? Can it even knock me out at all?
I don't want to experience the difficulties breathing with SN and putting me to sleep before might be the best way to go. I think loraz takes about 20 minutes to act.
If not is there any OTC sleeping med I could use instead?

Reactions: _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
melatonin, lemon balm (tea) and kratom are 'otc' but im not sure if lemon balm and kratom interact with the sn. if lorazepam doesnt counteract the sn i would go for it + melatonin. maybe you can get diazepam from your doc, 15-30mg of it and im very close to sleep within minutes if i do it sublingual.. doing any sorts of benzos is a good idea i think, also removes all the fear you might experience, hope this helps :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
melatonin, lemon balm (tea) and kratom are 'otc' but im not sure if lemon balm and kratom interact with the sn. if lorazepam doesnt counteract the sn i would go for it + melatonin. maybe you can get diazepam from your doc, 15-30mg of it and im very close to sleep within minutes if i do it sublingual.. doing any sorts of benzos is a good idea i think, also removes all the fear you might experience, hope this helps :heart:
thank you for your answer.. i think ill try melatonin, how much loraz and melatonin do you think could put me to sleep?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Melatonin and lemon balm are very unlikely to do anything in this scenario.

I don't know anything about kratom though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Rocket1Rocket1 and stationarymillennial
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Depends if you have any tolerance. Under normal circumstances, 2 mg would be more than enough for me after an hour or so to go to sleep. But when you're not exactly relaxed, maybe at least 2 or 3 times that much, more if you have any kind of tolerance. That's really just a guess based on my experience.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
None of these otcs will do anything in this context for sleep

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hello,
how much lorazepam would be enough to knock me out before sn kicks in? Can it even knock me out at all?
I don't want to experience the difficulties breathing with SN and putting me to sleep before might be the best way to go. I think loraz takes about 20 minutes to act.
If not is there any OTC sleeping med I could use instead?

If you have enough lorazepam to spare, you could always do some test runs (not using SN!). Take a small dose of lorazepam one evening and set yourself a task, watching a TV show or something. Set a time period as required by the SN protocol and see if you can remain awake for that long regardless of the sedation etc.

D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Once i really neede to stun myself up cuz big headache and the impossibility to sleep because of a medication, i took 3 x 5mg diazepam (which is kinda same than lorazepam), and
achieved some sleep, but for an objective like ctb dunno, i would take like 4 or 5 x 5mg, then wait until im almost knocked out, snd take more if needed