• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I've managed to acquire 1mg x 20 lorazepams. And I can get 0.25 xnax (really expensive) as many necessary. If possible I would like to avoid buying xnax but I'll do it if I must. I have't used any benzos or anything for a long time. Last benzo I've used was some midazolams which I don't have and I'm not sure if I can get them now. I don't know the ideal dosage for any of the benzos or how long they take to work.

What I would like to know is if 1mg x 20 lorazepam is enough for SN and how long would it take for me to fall asleep?
If I get xnax 0.25mg, how many is necessary and how long would it take for me to fall asleep?
Same question for diazepam just incase if I can get them somehow, how much do I need and how long would it take for me to fall asleep?

Note: I've read that lorazepam or xanax or diazepam, any of them can cause sleepwalking? If its possiblity, how to deal with that?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I always say this. Falling asleep at the perfect time for SN is wishful thinking. The window is minute. Won't work. Best you can hope for is to be relaxed

• Informative
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I always say this. Falling asleep at the perfect time for SN is wishful thinking. The window is minute. Won't work. Best you can hope for is to be relaxed
What if the dosage you take puts you to sleep before the drink, whatever dosage it maybe? How to figure it out? Doing a pre-trial with only bezno? But what would be the dosage for xnax or lorazepam or diazepam?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
What if the dosage you take puts you to sleep before the drink, whatever dosage it maybe? How to figure it out? Doing a pre-trial with only bezno? But what would be the dosage for xnax or lorazepam or diazepam?
Don't forget you need to make sure you're awake enough to take a second/third/fourth glass if you puke. Unless you have the tendancy to fall asleep the moment your head hits the pillow, you'll miss your window. And even then, it's risky.

• Informative
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Girl-shaped Wound, marcy2022 and 1 other person
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Don't forget you need to make sure you're awake enough to take a second/third/fourth glass if you puke. Unless you have the tendancy to fall asleep the moment your head hits the pillow, you'll miss your window. And even then, it's risky.
Good point actually! Thank you for that. What about really low dosage of one of the mentioned benzos or maybe smoking some weed before? For calming effect which might help

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Good point actually! Thank you for that. What about really low dosage of one of the mentioned benzos or maybe smoking some weed before? For calming effect which might help
Absolutely, that should work!

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I sure hope valium can at the very least shut up my SI a bit.
It'll definitely do something, but you do need to not have serious doubts about CTB! Good luck sweetie ❤️sorry you want to CTB ❤️

• Informative
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
It'll definitely do something, but you do need to not have serious doubts about CTB!
I hope I can get there. I'm so scared of panic mode firing in me, and overtaking logic

• Hugs
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
hope I can get there. I'm so scared of panic mode firing in me, and overtaking logic
Valium should definitely help with that❤️I just hope you think about CTB carefully over time, but I'm quite sure you have already so ❤️

• Love
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Valium should definitely help with that❤️I just hope you think about CTB carefully over time, but I'm quite sure you have already so ❤️
I keep doing it over and over again... I probably should write my reasons down, but I'm too exhausted ATM.
It's true that one needs to be sure. That's why I haven't attempted yet..

• Hugs
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
, keep doing it over and over again... I probably should write my reasons down, but I'm too exhausted ATM.
It's true that one needs to be sure. That's why I haven't attempted yet..
Its tough. Well done fo trying to be thorough with your thoughts, I think it's so important. Half the times I tried to CTB I ended up stopping either cos I realised I didn't want to hurt people or out of nowhere I wondered if I'd go to hell - and I'm not religious at all. Maybe valium would have helped with that last one

• Hugs
in pain

in pain

Sep 27, 2021
I might have to be the guinea pig for this idea. I've asked several members this same question and everyone is quite adamant (rightly so) to stick to known protocols. Anyways my idea is to take a mega dose of diazepam and take about 1/3rd the recommended amount of SN. The amount of SN is still 4 times the lethal amount recorded in the literature so I am fairly confident. I have chosen diazepam because it is faster acting than lorazepam. I will be taking 500 mg of diazepam mixed in water immediately before I drink the SN. My goal with this is to reduce the chance of vomiting with less SN and fall asleep from the diazepam before the peak symptoms of SN kick in (due to a lower amount used).

Edit: I am not recommending this to any members, like I said I will be taking the risks myself by modifying the protocol for my needs. This idea is completely unproven and could result in disaster.

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I might have to be the guinea pig for this idea. I've asked several members this same question and everyone is quite adamant (rightly so) to stick to known protocols. Anyways my idea is to take a mega dose of diazepam and take about 1/3rd the recommended amount of SN. The amount of SN is still 4 times the lethal amount recorded in the literature so I am fairly confident. I have chosen diazepam because it is faster acting than lorazepam. I will be taking 500 mg of diazepam mixed in water immediately before I drink the SN. My goal with this is to reduce the chance of vomiting with less SN and fall asleep from the diazepam before the peak symptoms of SN kick in (due to a lower amount used).

Edit: I am not recommending this to any members, like I said I will be taking the risks myself by modifying the protocol for my needs. This idea is completely unproven and could result in disaster.
Vomiting can still happen even when unconscious if I'm not mistaken that is. Lower dosage of SN may help with some odds but I'm afraid the probability of vomiting with lethal dosage of SN (little lower than the suggested dosage) may still come down to either it happens or not. With proper controlled research it's complicated to even try guess what's happening behind the scene which makes some vomit while others don't.

Reactions: in pain and Emmie
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My goal with this is to reduce the chance of vomiting with less SN
One user did a test with 2mg and puked. I think its best to follow the medical instructions of ppeh and SGuide

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
One user did a test with 2mg and puked. I think its best to follow the medical instructions of ppeh and SGuide
Yup it seems more and more reports sugesting either you vomit or not. Do you know if they tried anti-emetics and fasting?

Reactions: in pain
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
No idea in reference to SN, but 20 1mg loraz will have a big hit when they work, a yoical dose of 1-2mg takes 20mins to start to work, it hits harder on an empty stomach (I actually find zopiclone & loraz work best on an empty stomach chased with a few spoons of food (I guess it pushes it down faster but that's a guess). Woth 20mg your gonna be pretty out to it unless your body is in panic mode (& even then I imagine you'd be sedated as heck & not able to function much). But even loraz will take at best 10mins to kick in with a dose like that im guessing, its not highly timetable of your needing ot down to a few minutes, you also have the big issue that once it kicks in your far less ofnitivwly on control of your actions as well as mechanically at that dosage

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
No idea in reference to SN, but 20 1mg loraz will have a big hit when they work, a yoical dose of 1-2mg takes 20mins to start to work, it hits harder on an empty stomach (I actually find zopiclone & loraz work best on an empty stomach chased with a few spoons of food (I guess it pushes it down faster but that's a guess). Woth 20mg your gonna be pretty out to it unless your body is in panic mode (& even then I imagine you'd be sedated as heck & not able to function much). But even loraz will take at best 10mins to kick in with a dose like that im guessing, its not highly timetable of your needing ot down to a few minutes, you also have the big issue that once it kicks in your far less ofnitivwly on control of your actions as well as mechanically at that dosage
I feel like while being knocked out and not feeling much of whatever is going on may sound nice and I would like that as much as anyone else however it has more to do with vomiting or not vomiting being the priority. It is true that not much can be done about vomiting with or without anti-emetics. I think too much benzos could possibly have a negative effect where if vomiting occurs while conscious or while unconscious, it may result in not being able to take the 2nd drink or other complications (maybe). I'd definitely like to make it peaceful but reliability and less chances of failure gets more priority for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: in pain
in pain

in pain

Sep 27, 2021
2mg? Or 2 g? A milligram is 0.0001 g . I don't think you can puke from that little