Ssveann

Ssveann

Trying to re-cover : )
Jun 20, 2023
I don't known what to do anymore, I'm loosing all motivation to do anything, I can't even finish half of my work, and I just can't bring myself to do it, I get bad grades my grades have been horrible ever since and I'm failing, I know I'm not going to have a future nothing is going for me I'm dumb and knowing that I will get a bad grade if I try anyways I just lost all hope to do any work at all, how do I fix this? I don't know what to do I feel hopeless.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhereMyDreamsWent, Remeer, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
I relate to that a lot, feeling hopeless all the time. But how can you 'fix' this exactly?

I personally don't think the hopelessness is solely related on the loss of motivation like you said. Something else must be triggering your motivation, something abstract, something you can't stop thinking about, racing thoughts ..?

When I'm feeling that way, I like to sleep a shit load, I let myself think all that I want at that moment, so once I wake up, I'm out of things to overthink on.. But the best remedy for "loss of motivation" gotta be Monster and/or Redbull. I prefer Monster, either the zero sugar one or the Java collection (it's really good!)

Sorry, I don't think my tips were really helpful but it was to me! So it's based on my experience. Good luck, and don't ever stop sprinting, you got this <3 xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Remeer and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No motivation, I can relate to your situation very well although mine is probably different, it's all about motivation. But yeah, how to be motivated for sth? I know it's easier said than done in the end. We would need someone who "pulls us out of this hole" and / or we have to find sth that makes us motivated to go ahead, reaching a goal. And exactly there's the big problem, we have to find sth that interests us sth we want to fight for sth we want to achieve and instead of getting the feeling of failures we would need the feeling of success. Easier said than done unfortunately and I have no satisfying solution for it. I'm trapped in a spiral of no motivation for anything as well and don't know how to escape it.

Remeer

Remeer

Mar 8, 2023
be calm, these are things that happen, we all go into those periods and the difference may be the habit of the things that are done, if you are used to doing something you will probably do it even if you are motivated or not, while adding a new habit requires motivation, or at least that happens to me
Regarding the matter, have you slept properly? have you eaten healthy food? Have you been in contact with nature? Have you expressed your feelings in any way? I ask this because an improvement in these aspects can improve your health and in turn your motivation

I relate to that a lot, feeling hopeless all the time. But how can you 'fix' this exactly?

I personally don't think the hopelessness is solely related on the loss of motivation like you said. Something else must be triggering your motivation, something abstract, something you can't stop thinking about, racing thoughts ..?

When I'm feeling that way, I like to sleep a shit load, I let myself think all that I want at that moment, so once I wake up, I'm out of things to overthink on.. But the best remedy for "loss of motivation" gotta be Monster and/or Redbull. I prefer Monster, either the zero sugar one or the Java collection (it's really good!)

Sorry, I don't think my tips were really helpful but it was to me! So it's based on my experience. Good luck, and don't ever stop sprinting, you got this <3 xx
hello, be careful with those drinks, some sugar-free drinks are sweetened with aspatame, a carcinogen
reading this I think that maybe it is due to a nutritional deficiency, those drinks are supposed to bring electrolytes or caffeine, one is a recharge due to body sweat and the other a stimulant, and looking for information from Monster I found a demand from some parents for the death of his son due to excessive caffeine
be careful

greetings, be well

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and m1v
S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
You sound like you have symptoms of what is sometimes called clinical depression. People have different success rates, but there are all kinds of treatments for this. There are medications that will make this go away completely, if you have the right response.

m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
hello, be careful with those drinks, some sugar-free drinks are sweetened with aspatame, a carcinogen
reading this I think that maybe it is due to a nutritional deficiency, those drinks are supposed to bring electrolytes or caffeine, one is a recharge due to body sweat and the other a stimulant, and looking for information from Monster I found a demand from some parents for the death of his son due to excessive caffeine
be careful
Thank you for your concern, that's sweet of you. Though, I wouldn't mind dying from excessive caffeine consumption honestly, sounds pretty peaceful too.
Have a lovely day xx

Reactions: Remeer
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I don't known what to do anymore, I'm loosing all motivation to do anything, I can't even finish half of my work, and I just can't bring myself to do it, I get bad grades my grades have been horrible ever since and I'm failing, I know I'm not going to have a future nothing is going for me I'm dumb and knowing that I will get a bad grade if I try anyways I just lost all hope to do any work at all, how do I fix this? I don't know what to do I feel hopeless.
Where are you at in school? Grades only matter in some contexts