• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LM10

LM10

May 28, 2020
injection needle or the needle throught which doctors inject fluids directly in blood . now make sure that non-pointy end is open so that the blood can flow out and then stick in any vein .
now this death will be slow exuciatingly so but it will be painless and most probably like falling asleep as u start loosing more more blood

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
... Wouldn't my blood simply clot before long?

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
By that logic couldn't you do the same procedure as doctors when giving blood as the blood donor, thus losing consciousness when it drops to a dangerous level?

... Wouldn't my blood simply clot before long?

You could take an anticoagulant, having the effect of retarding or inhibiting the coagulation of the blood. Though, never used and not sure how practical it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You could take an anticoagulant, having the effect of retarding or inhibiting the coagulation of the blood. Though, never used and not sure how practical it is.

I suppose. My blood acts more like sludge most of the time when I have a sample taken, so it's hard to imagine it flowing freely enough through a needle to die of it. I'd need to keep drinking water for sure ... How long *would* it take, if it worked like a blood donation? (I've never given blood, being tainted from an early age.)

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I haven't given blood either. Maybe you could have a pump which takes the blood quicker, so anticoagulants won't be needed.

I'm such a novice on this topic that it's hard to say the best way of doing it.

S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
I researched this a while back and even went so far as trying it out. Your blood is going to coagulate before you bleed out. You need something to suck out the blood and you need the blood in the needle not to contact air (which you'll notice is what they do when you give blood).

Here's how I thought of doing it.

Get a bag of medical saline solution with a valve in the top and one on the bottom. Make sure the bottom valve's outflow is about what the outflow from your blood draining needle is.

Tie off your arm with a piece of surgical tubing and pump your fist, like you do giving blood.

Have the needle attached to the drip line from your saline bag.

Lie down, with saline bag LOWER than you.

Open outflow valve a little bit.

Inject the needle into your elbow vein. This will probably take a lot of practice before you can do it.

Open drip valve so blood is now flowing from your vein into the saline bag.

Control of outflow is key here, or you risk creating too much suction and collapsing the vein.

I would suggest donating a lot of blood, first, and paying close attention to everything they do until you can do it yourself.

I also think you should take anticoagulants before doing it (aspirin is one - I am sure there are better).

Also, the day you will do it, go donate blood as many times as possible. In my city, they don't ask too many questions. In fact, you might try to donate blood at different clinics in the days running up to your attempt. In other words, have the professionals get a liter or two out of you first.

I suggest practicing letting blood out with needles and hitting your vein in the shower. It is cathartic to splatter the walls with blood and looks really dramatic. Always wipe down the injection site with alcohol and use clean, disposable needles. Don't let any loved ones catch you doing this as it will really freak them out.

This seems to me to be a peaceful, if slow way to go, but lots can go wrong. However, not many side effects if it goes wrong.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, autumnal, Justinian and 1 other person