• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
Is it just me or the whole site has changed completely? Also, I can't locate the chat option. Am I banned or something?

Reactions: Final Escape, Taylored, 21Neberg and 5 others
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
My initial reaction was "where's the chat/shout box?!"

Reactions: 21Neberg and lemmeeleev
Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
Me too I can't find it the chat

Reactions: 21Neberg and lemmeeleev
M

Mybattle

Feb 27, 2019
New look sucks, really messy. Old forum was perfect

Reactions: Moms_Spaghetti, throwaway123, TheGoodGuy and 15 others
D

Deleted member 4993

Not nearly as good as the old forum sadly :-((((

Reactions: throwaway123, Final Escape, 21Neberg and 9 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I terribly miss my dark coloured background theme. No option for that anymore?

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Final Escape, 21Neberg and 5 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: Minudah, Donewith_, TheCrow and 6 others
tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019
Any idea when it will be enabled again?

Reactions: Minudah and lemmeeleev
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I love the new look lol!

Reactions: 311 and lemmeeleev
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
I prefer the old look..

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, Final Escape and 4 others
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
The looks has changed, got me all worried for a moment, thought I was banned. Thank goodness I'm not. But how do I turn it back to black? I turned it black from white, preferred it that way. Can I still do that with this new format?

Reactions: Minudah, lemmeeleev and Deleted member 4993
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I terribly miss my dark coloured background theme. No option for that anymore?
I've just asked about the same thing. I much prefer the dark look, looked so much better.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
The looks has changed, got me all worried for a moment, thought I was banned. Thank goodness I'm not. But how do I turn it back to black? I turned it black from white, preferred it that way. Can I still do that with this new format?
Laura-Jayne, I opened this thread because I thought you were concerned about the change in your own appearance, and I thought, "Oh boy, I could write the BOOK on disappointment in my appearance and the sadness of seeing myself age." I feel kind of encouraged to see you were talking about the site's format.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and lemmeeleev
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Laura-Jayne, I opened this thread because I thought you were concerned about the change in your own appearance, and I thought, "Oh boy, I could write the BOOK on disappointment in my appearance and the sadness of seeing myself age." I feel kind of encouraged to see you were talking about the site's format.
I'm confused, this thread was created about the look/change of this site.
And going off topic, I hate the way my appearance looks! I've been diagnosed with BDD ...So yeah. It tough.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm confused, this thread was created about the look/change of this site.
And going off topic, I hate the way my appearance looks! I've been diagnosed with BDD ...So yeah. It tough.
Sorry to have confused things. I misunderstood the nature of the thread, and I also have a chronic problem of not responding to the correct poster. What is BDD, if I may? Oh, body-dysmporphic disorder? I'm so sorry if my comments were triggering. It was certainly not my intent. I knew someone with that disorder once; I hope you can find the way to seeing your real, beautiful self again.

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
This new layout is awful. The old one was intuitive, and the black theme looked great. Mobile users lost features for no reason. Notifications are a pain now, and for some reason I can't open things on this site in a new tab anymore.

When this first went up there were three themes, with this one and a better-looking light theme, and the dark theme was just totally broken. Things were hard to read and the colors just looked messed up. I wonder if that's why the theme option was taken away? I still would've preferred the broken dark theme though, and even the other light theme was better than this one.

This update just seems to have taken a lot away and added nothing tbh. I'm not looking forward to reactions either, they're just going to add negativity with people treating certain ones like Reddit's downvote button.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, snowman626, throwaway123 and 2 others
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
i don't want to live in this forum anymore.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, throwaway123, 21Neberg and 4 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Don't like that there's not a dark theme yet (or I can't find it), but I'm really glad the banner at the top of the page is gone. Nothing like huge letters screaming SUICIDE at you making you paranoid everyone around you knows what you're doing if you're in public. I kinda liked the old layout more, but once I get used to this one I'll probably like it more. If you don't like the new layout, I'd suggest giving this layout a chance before you say you want the old theme back.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I've found this new layout to be very very 'laggy' on my phone which is extremely annoying

Reactions: throwaway123, Worthless_nobody, Minudah and 3 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
The old version was working faster on my mobile than the new version. Scrolling through a thread is slow. My screen often freezes for a few seconds. Could be my older Samsung phone but compared to the previous design the performance is slow.
Will try another browser tomorrow

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Minudah
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
The old version was working faster on my mobile than the new version. Scrolling through a thread is slow. My screen often freezes for a few seconds. Could be my older Samsung phone but compared to the previous design the performance is slow.
I'm browsing from a ZTE Axon M and have the same problem. The site has been really, really sluggish and buggy since the change. This phone is designed for people being able to browse sites like this like they're on a tablet, it can handle desktop sites, but this update is too much for my phone.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Didymus
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

I tried it with Brave browser. Is overall faster, but still even with this fast browser it's still laggy on my mobile scrolling through a thread and sometimes is unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. I know this is a product from Themehouse/XenForo if I'm correct so cannot be (easily) optimized by a customer.

Last edited:
tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019
At least dark is back