coyguy

coyguy

Waiting for the right moment
May 1, 2020
I guess this is my pathetic way of trying to meet new people online before I ctb.
I'm a 21 year old guy from Finland. Extremely shy and I have trust issues, so it could take a while for me to open up. I have no friends in real life (or online for that matter) and I'm trying to change that.
Btw, I'm unable to PM anyone since I joined just recently.

I love dogs and all animals. Don't have many interests, but I'm open for any subjects.

I'm not looking for a relationship or anything sexual. Just a friend, online or irl. Age or gender doesn't matter.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bodyelectric, Off The Air, Sun_ and 11 others
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I guess this is my pathetic way of trying to meet new people before I ctb.
I'm a 21 year old guy from Finland. Extremely shy and I have trust issues, so it could take a while for me to open up. I have no friends in real life (or online for that matter) and I'm trying to change that.

I love dogs and all animals. Don't have many interests, but I'm open for any subjects.

I'm not looking for a relationship or anything sexual. Just a friend. Age or gender doesn't matter.
I'm not from finland and I won' t start with empty platitudes about how I would love to meet you if I could, though I would genuinely love to.

I wish you luck. :hug:

Reactions: All an illusion
coyguy

coyguy

Waiting for the right moment
May 1, 2020
I'm not from finland and I won' t start with empty platitudes about how I would love to meet you if I could, though I would genuinely love to.

I wish you luck. :hug:
Didn't mean that we'd have to actually meet irl. Meant it more as an online friend. Worded it poorly, it seems.
But thank you for wishing me luck! ❤️

Reactions: Luchs
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Friends are always welcome

Reactions: coyguy
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey fellow Scandinavian! I'm not from Finland but from your neighbour, Norway. Live in the UK now though. If you wanna talk, vent or anything like that, my DMs are always here for you! :heart:

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
I'm everyone's friend!

Reactions: Busdriver, Brink and Myforevercharlie
Evermore

Evermore

Apr 20, 2020
I dont have any friends either , social anxiety gets in the way of that for me. The only holiday I've ever actually been on was to Finland , i loved it ! I'm new to the forum to but everyone seems pretty nice so you'll probably make a few new friends :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
Best of luck m8....peace and love. :heart:

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
@coyguy
Hello there! I'm an animal & dog lover too, is that your doggo? Cute. I'm not brilliant socially either but I still like to chat online about anything, PM me when you're able to we can talk about dogs :pfff:

Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
I'm pretty shy too, but you're always welcome to chat with me about whatever! :happy: I actually work with animals, in a doggy daycare. It's the best job ever!

I can always send you pics/videos of the pups that come in everyday, if you ever need a pick me up.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Sensei and terry_a_davis
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm pretty shy too, but you're always welcome to chat with me about whatever! :happy: I actually work with animals, in a doggy daycare. It's the best job ever!

I can always send you pics/videos of the pups that come in everyday, if you ever need a pick me up.
That certainly is best job ever!!

Reactions: Deleted member 10475
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
I guess this is my pathetic way of trying to meet new people online before I ctb.
Btw, I'm unable to PM anyone since I joined just recently.

I'm not looking for a relationship or anything sexual. Just a friend, online or irl. Age or gender doesn't matter.
Heyyy dudee..I'm from India and I'll be always there if you wannaa talk or just babble about animals ;)

Reactions: Sensei
Sun_

Sun_

Jul 4, 2022
Supongo que esta es mi forma patética de tratar de conocer gente nueva en línea antes de que yo ctb.
Soy un chico de 21 años de Finlandia. Extremadamente tímido y tengo problemas de confianza, por lo que podría llevarme un tiempo abrirme. No tengo amigos en la vida real (o en línea para el caso) y estoy tratando de cambiar eso.
Por cierto, no puedo enviar mensajes privados a nadie desde que me uní recientemente.

Me encantan los perros y todos los animales. No tengo muchos intereses, pero estoy abierto a cualquier tema.

No busco una relación ni nada sexual. Solo un amigo, en línea o irl. No importa la edad o el sexo.
Hello.Soy de Argentina.Puedes escribirme si queres

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Hello.Soy de Argentina.Puedes escribirme si queres
La última vez que entró fue el 12 de Octubre de 2020, si te pones encima de su avatar puedes verlo. Lo siento.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sun_
Sun_

Sun_

Jul 4, 2022
La última vez que entró fue el 12 de Octubre de 2020, si te pones encima de su avatar puedes verlo. lo siento
Algunas cosas no se como se usan de SS.Graciass fantasma

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost and dandan
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Algunas cosas no se como se usan de SS.Graciass fantasma
Solo quería decirte que si quieres hablar y compartir con otras personas sobre tus inquietudes, anhelos, esperanzas, etc... en definitiva, buscar apoyo emocional para seguir adelante, hay una sección en Recuperación (RECOVERY) específica para esto (quizás no es del todo lo que buscas, no se...). Está en el siguiente enlace:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/recovery-partners-megathread.23219/page-10

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan and Sun_
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Mientras unos se van, otros aguantan, otros se recuperan creo.... Yo vivo en Mérida, y voy a Monterrey seguido, saludos,

Ando en recuperación, la vida por si sola puede ser complicada.

Saludos , por si alguien anda por aquí

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost