• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eerie peer

eerie peer

Racism is cool
Sep 29, 2022
Hi.

Okay so, as the title says, I am looking for a way to kill myself. I need a cheap method cuz I almost got no money. :(

Also, I want it to be the less painful as possible, as, like running towards a moving bus doesn't seem very… unpainful.

So yeah, basically that. If you need more info about me, probably saying that I live in Colombia be proactive to this discussion. Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, hodbu and dyn00ss
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Hi.

Okay so, as the title says, I am looking for a way to kill myself. I need a cheap method cuz I almost got no money. :(

Also, I want it to be the less painful as possible, as, like running towards a moving bus doesn't seem very… unpainful.

So yeah, basically that. If you need more info about me, probably saying that I live in Colombia be proactive to this discussion. Thanks in advance.
Hi.

Well as I've already said in other posts I think SN is peaceful to go and less painful but you said cheap so it has to be materials that can be found at home? I think total hanging suspension, although it is not completely painless but if done in the right way it is fast, there is also a CO method, carbon monoxide has several threads here about it, I particularly think the hanging is better, Good luck with your method choose what you think is best for you ;)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide really isn't straightforward in this anti choice society and if there were painless, reliable and very easily accessible methods then I would be long gone by this point. There is a suicide resource compilation for people to do their own research, but there are just no easy answers to this. I wish you the best and I hope you find the freedom you wish for.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21 and hodbu