• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OuijaBored

OuijaBored

Apr 8, 2022
I have a bottle of morphine, I have done the math and it's 1000mg I think? In liquid form. Was wondering what this might do if drank, I can't seem to find anything on the Internet. What effects might this have? Is it painless? Is it foolproof?

I'm 120lbs and 5'9 for reference.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Yes that can be fatal especially since you don't weigh much. Opioid deaths are rather peaceful

Reactions: OuijaBored
OuijaBored

OuijaBored

Apr 8, 2022
Yes that can be fatal especially since you don't weigh much. Opioid deaths are rather peaceful
Any potential for adverse effects? I wonder timescale as well

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Any potential for adverse effects? I wonder timescale as well
Vomiting is possible. You'll be unconscious so you won't notice much. But make sure you won't be found too soon, Death can take up to 4 hours.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Make sure to determine if it's realistic to inject yourself with that much without passing out halfway through. You might need an iv drip system or something for it to be feasible. I don't know myself, just a thought.

OuijaBored

OuijaBored

Apr 8, 2022
Make sure to determine if it's realistic to inject yourself with that much without passing out halfway through. You might need an iv drip system or something for it to be feasible. I don't know myself, just a thought.
It's oral morphine.

Reactions: its-about-time
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
You'll need to make sure you're not found too soon, Narcan is able to reverse an opiate overdose.