• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exsanguinated

exsanguinated

i play duolingo when i'm bored
Mar 1, 2023
I am interested in some possible ways to go through a very stressful, frightening or distressing event (emotionally), Wondering if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on this matter. I'm open to any ideas.

Reactions: Buddha.chris and bloop714
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
Here are some ways, watch gore online, spend a full day approach women trying to be friendly or romantic ( works like a charm), speak your mind to people online and your family ( don't be politically correct just call it as you see it), be kind to the public, find someone successful online and compare yourself to them ( the more similar you are the better) you'll feel envy and hate yourself for it
If this is a cry for help disregard all that I've said and search for inspiring content from Salice Rose ( works like a charm)

Reactions: Noise
man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
You could always piss someone off enough to attack you. Many ways to do that.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Not sure if I understood - are you attending a distressing event? If so, I'd suggest a benzo or two as if they work on you they make you feel so okay. I think Valium. If you haven't tried it before, try it first in advance to see if it helps you. Can you take anyone as a plus one for moral support? Even to pay someone? Dress yourself so you feel confident - e.g. if woman it might be worth getting make up done, as that can feel safer to be protected a bit like wearing a mask.. The other option is not to attend the event. If it isn't emotionally and mentally safe for you to go to the event...then look after yourself first.

Reactions: exsanguinated
exsanguinated

exsanguinated

i play duolingo when i'm bored
Mar 1, 2023
Here are some ways, watch gore online, spend a full day approach women trying to be friendly or romantic ( works like a charm), speak your mind to people online and your family ( don't be politically correct just call it as you see it), be kind to the public, find someone successful online and compare yourself to them ( the more similar you are the better) you'll feel envy and hate yourself for it
If this is a cry for help disregard all that I've said and search for inspiring content from Salice Rose ( works like a charm)
thank you. I will definitely try at least one of those
You could always piss someone off enough to attack you. Many ways to do that.
thank you. Sounds easy enough maybe its worth a shot. Although I do not want to drag someone elsle into my own mess

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
I find really hard to cope day by day I smoke weed oil and vape sometimes it's hard to give a clear and concise advice because everyone's different and they cope in different ways I really hope you find a way to deal with the pain and suffering even with all these substances I still feel empty inside nothing will be able to save me from the trauma and pain caused no matter how many coping mechanisms I do it's never going to defeat complete loneliness.

6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
spend a full day approach women trying to be friendly or romantic ( works like a charm),... find someone successful online and compare yourself to them ( the more similar you are the better)

Boy, you're just a bushel of roses! I found these two quite hilarious btw. :haha:

Reactions: Wormfood