• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I'm already an alcoholic.
I have thought about taking overdoses on painkillers and vit A.
I was thinking is there anything else I can do that I missed?
My family would take it better if I died of something like liver failure then suicide.
I'm not looking for people to say that this will take a long time, it's a crappy method, this method is easy ect I already know all this.
I'm just looking for ways to damage my liver.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
Hepatitis, high-fat diet, alcohol and drugs such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), phenytoin (Dilantin), aspirin, isoniazid (Nydrazid, Laniazid), diclofenac (Voltaren), and amoxicillin/clavulanic acid (Augmentin) are fairly heavy on the liver.
and obviously avoid doing anything that might help your liver heal like eating healthy or not drinking alcohol

E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Take as much paracetamol as you can very quickly, you'll turn yellow in no time.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What the other two said would damage a liver.

You might know this but if you overdose with Tylenol you could wake up with excruciating pain that lasts weeks that you wouldn't be able to hide.

Just wanted to mention it as a possibility

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
dont do that the pain will be unbearable and chances r u may be saved. it will be like eating pain without any rewards..

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Manja and Carina
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
What the other two said would damage a liver.

You might know this but if you overdose with Tylenol you could wake up with excruciating pain that lasts weeks that you wouldn't be able to hide.

Just wanted to mention it as a possibility
I always get sick for 24 hours plus when I try to OD on Tylenol. I even once got sick in my sleep. No matter if I take a ton of tums, Zantac and/ or Pepto-Bismol. It's very painful as well. I just throw up blood and then nothing happens. I've thought about slowly ODing. Anyone know if this would work?

dont do that the pain will be unbearable and chances r u may be saved. it will be like eating pain without any rewards..
In my experience I just get very sick. Don't know if I'm taking too much too little or just need a way to disable my gag reflex. Isn't there some operation I can take. What drug is the best to take to prevent getting sick?

Last edited: