• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
The task of writing notes feels terribly daunting and overwhelming. I'm looking for anything that can aid me in the process. I'm particularly struggling with articulating the note that I'll be leaving next to my corpse. I'm uncertain as to what to put in it :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 13412 and glitxo
glitxo

glitxo

Oct 18, 2020
write whatever you feel at the moment:), your feelings, last words for someone you really care about, anything you feel you didnt said enough, don't think too much and don't judge yourself. i hope you find what you are looking for <3 cyber-sending you lots of hugs!!!

• Love
Reactions: imacrybaby and Deleted member 13412
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
you can find suicide notes left online which might give you a bit of inspiration. It might help you to list several key points you want to make first and then plan around those. Are there specific things you want people to know? Even if it's just feelings you can make these the core of the note and build from there.

ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
you can find suicide notes left online which might give you a bit of inspiration. It might help you to list several key points you want to make first and then plan around those. Are there specific things you want people to know? Even if it's just feelings you can make these the core of the note and build from there.
Trouble is, I'm not sure where to find suicide notes now that r/suicidenotes is gone.