TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Hi,

I'll be gone by Sunday next week. I've got everything I need medication wise. Paracetamol, prochlorperazine (in 3mg tablets so will have to take 10 of those tables to make up for the 30g) and gaviscon tablets as the antacid. I've got my SN from DMC too.

I only want someone who's watched another person CTB with sn before. I don't want anyone new or who hasn't watched/supported someone through the SN process before. The reason I ask for this is because my life is unbearable and I'm frightened of living aswell as dieing so I want the comfort of not dieing alone. I just need to get the scales and measuring jug. But apart from that I'm good to go.

Feel free to inbox me. If anyone is interested in becoming friends before I die, please feel free to inbox me. Or if anyone just wants to support me in the last week I have on this earth. I have no friends and no family. I just want the last week on earth to be less painful.
No time wasters please. I'm already going through enough. I've got my SN too. I'm in a lot of emotional pain. Please be kind.

Attachments

• IMG20241005134902.jpg
    IMG20241005134902.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: TenThousandTrees, SVEN, Tonkpils and 1 other person