Kitana

Kitana

Nov 16, 2022
I know there is already alot of these posts here but to get an immediate answere I thinks thats the way to go.

For some years I got no real connection with anyone really. I have no real hobbies or anything but I just wish there is someone that can understand and won't judge me for rather losing this miserable life than further trying… no matter how long and much I tried I never seem to fit in to life. Everyday just feels so bland… I deserve nothing. No matter how happy I should be sometimes I just can't.

I hope there are some nice and understanding people around here.

Usually I like anime, gaming and maybe cooking and long before how I turned out like this I really enjoyed talking to people about anything really.

Preferably on discord, telegram and maybe in the future on whatsapp

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Siderly, Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
Her's

Her's

I can't say that I saw it coming.
Jun 27, 2023
Also looking for a friend! just sent you a private message ^^

Reactions: manuel1056x and Kitana
C

CoffeeCrow

Sep 14, 2023
Might as well now that this thread seems to be bumped back up. For the few months before CTB.

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I know there is already alot of these posts here but to get an immediate answere I thinks thats the way to go.

For some years I got no real connection with anyone really. I have no real hobbies or anything but I just wish there is someone that can understand and won't judge me for rather losing this miserable life than further trying… no matter how long and much I tried I never seem to fit in to life. Everyday just feels so bland… I deserve nothing. No matter how happy I should be sometimes I just can't.

I hope there are some nice and understanding people around here.

Usually I like anime, gaming and maybe cooking and long before how I turned out like this I really enjoyed talking to people about anything really.

Preferably on discord, telegram and maybe in the future on whatsapp

Hey, I'm your friend! Message me.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Making friends with suicidal people is a liability, any of us could be gone at any moment if we can overcome our SI.

Just don't get too attached is all I am saying.

Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
Making friends with suicidal people is a liability, any of us could be gone at any moment if we can overcome our SI.

I understand this view completely. But isn't it worth it? I was friends with Mentalmick here before he ctb and even though it was completely gutting not to have him in my life anymore, I wouldn't change having had that friendship and I'll always keep his emails and remember him.
Connecting with others on a deep level is precious. Especially on here.
But then I do seek out intensity in a way others don't, I know that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa and tryingtoescape
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023

i was just about to say that i wouldn't mind a friend from this site because i distanced myself from real life friends (don't want anyone to miss me). i do see your point. friends are friends. you can miss someone you never met.

Reactions: Amelie
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
What games do you play, maybe we can do something together?