• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I've been planning my exit with SN for a while now and was planning to leave soon. I have everything needed other than propranolol, just yet to decide on the 48hr regimen or the stat dose. I have realized I am having an issue with the dosage though in regards to my weight and the amount of SN I have available to me.

Stan's guide states 20g in 50ml for a regular size, and 25g in 50ml for a larger size. I have 50g available, so 2x 25g glasses can be easily made in that sense. However, the most up to date version of the PPeH I can get my hands on states 25g for a regular size and 35g for > 100kg which is where I'd fit in, requiring at least 70g of SN.

It was a pain to get my current SN, taking over a month to arrive, and I have now lost that source. I really think it's my time soon, and want to leave, and I ideally don't want to have to wait another month or so to get more SN.

My concern is whether the 50g I currently have access to will be enough to use? Surely this was fine to use before if it was recommended? Or whether I should just delay the whole thing and suffer for another month?

• Hugs
Reactions: falloutcarter13, InterstateFlowers and crybaby
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
From what I've read, 10 grams of sodium nitrite is already quite fatal. 25 grams is twice that amount. Personally, I believe anything over 25 is overkill. If you take too much SN, you'll vomit more of it out meaning the there won't be enough in the body to be lethal. If you follow Stan's guide correctly, chances are you'll still die even if you vomit. But taking another glass won't to make sure there's more SN in your body doesn't hurt. I believe the 50 grams you have left is perfectly fine. I don't know the science of it but you can potenciate the SN by taking 800mg of cimetidine/tagamet to be extra sure you'll pass.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wisdom3_1-9, _Minsk and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
With the disclaimer that I'm new to SS and I've only known about SN for about 4-5 days now...I've devoured everything I could find on the substance online so far. I get the sense that the recommended doses have to do with the individual authors' personal beliefs on weighing the pro of taking enough to ensure end of life beyond all doubt and the con of how much is likely to make a person vomit. I would tend to agree with @InterstateFlowers and say that even at your size, 50g should be sufficient and by a significant margin...but keep in mind this is the last decision you could ever make, and you shouldn't make it based on other people's personal opinions (mine included..maybe mine especially lol.) Take them into account by all means, if you like, but in the end I'd rely more on my own research, more reliable sources, and reliable success reports. Best of luck, I hope you find the answers you're seeking to achieve the peace you need.

Reactions: AwokenToReality
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've been planning my exit with SN for a while now and was planning to leave soon. I have everything needed other than propranolol, just yet to decide on the 48hr regimen or the stat dose. I have realized I am having an issue with the dosage though in regards to my weight and the amount of SN I have available to me.

Stan's guide states 20g in 50ml for a regular size, and 25g in 50ml for a larger size. I have 50g available, so 2x 25g glasses can be easily made in that sense. However, the most up to date version of the PPeH I can get my hands on states 25g for a regular size and 35g for > 100kg which is where I'd fit in, requiring at least 70g of SN.

It was a pain to get my current SN, taking over a month to arrive, and I have now lost that source. I really think it's my time soon, and want to leave, and I ideally don't want to have to wait another month or so to get more SN.

My concern is whether the 50g I currently have access to will be enough to use? Surely this was fine to use before if it was recommended? Or whether I should just delay the whole thing and suffer for another month?
From what I've read, 10 grams of sodium nitrite is already quite fatal. 25 grams is twice that amount. Personally, I believe anything over 25 is overkill. If you take too much SN, you'll vomit more of it out meaning the there won't be enough in the body to be lethal. If you follow Stan's guide correctly, chances are you'll still die even if you vomit. But taking another glass won't to make sure there's more SN in your body doesn't hurt. I believe the 50 grams you have left is perfectly fine. I don't know the science of it but you can potenciate the SN by taking 800mg of cimetidine/tagamet to be extra sure you'll pass.

They don't have 50g left after the first dose. They have 50g total to use for the first and second doses, and are of a bodyweight where the latest PPH recommends a 35g dose.

OP, there is no definite answer here. If you want to be absolutely certain of the greatest chance of success (and the least amount of suffering), I would wait until you have enough for two (or even three) 35g doses (one primary and two backups).

That is not to say that you might not be successful with using what you have now, being a 35g primary dose and the remaining 15g as a backup dose in case of vomiting. However, there is certainly no guarantee.

The kind of scenarios where you vomit the SN mixture, especially when this happens very soon after drinking it, could require a backup dose of the same size as the initial dose to have the desired effects. At the very least, a successful death in this scenario may be less peaceful than with two recommended-size doses, because with SN the lower the amount used, the longer it takes to become unconscious.

If it were me in your place, and assuming there were no sudden deadlines by which you absolutely needed to suicide (such as imprisonment, homelessness etc.) then I would wait and obtain the full amount of SN. It also doesn't hurt to obtain extra as a spare, including for testing purposes, for second attempts if you prepare the mixture and then pull out, and hiding a backup stash somewhere else in case of discovery.

Reactions: InterstateFlowers and AwokenToReality
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
The point is that a 25g dose is absolutely more than fatal, so yes, you have enough. The issue is throwing it up. The numbers in Stan's Guide and the PPH try to arrive at a figure that will be speedily fatal and yet not automatically cause you to throw it all up. A recent post mentioned a study about someone who took 60g... likely threw it all up instantly. Likewise, a smaller dose will not have the desired speedy effect, increasing the potential for unpleasantness.

That being said, even with an AE, throwing up some amount is quite possible. This is why Stan recommends having no less than 100 g available. Obviously, you're not in that situation any more. Yes, you do have enough for a fatal dose, but you're really limited on backup in case you vomit. If you want to go ahead with the amount you have, I think a good AE would be essential.

Reactions: AwokenToReality and autumnal
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
They don't have 50g left after the first dose. They have 50g total to use for the first and second doses, and are of a bodyweight where the latest PPH recommends a 35g dose.

OP, there is no definite answer here. If you want to be absolutely certain of the greatest chance of success (and the least amount of suffering), I would wait until you have enough for two (or even three) 35g doses (one primary and two backups).

That is not to say that you might not be successful with using what you have now, being a 35g primary dose and the remaining 15g as a backup dose in case of vomiting. However, there is certainly no guarantee.

The kind of scenarios where you vomit the SN mixture, especially when this happens very soon after drinking it, could require a backup dose of the same size as the initial dose to have the desired effects. At the very least, a successful death in this scenario may be less peaceful than with two recommended-size doses, because with SN the lower the amount used, the longer it takes to become unconscious.

If it were me in your place, and assuming there were no sudden deadlines by which you absolutely needed to suicide (such as imprisonment, homelessness etc.) then I would wait and obtain the full amount of SN. It also doesn't hurt to obtain extra as a spare, including for testing purposes, for second attempts if you prepare the mixture and then pull out, and hiding a backup stash somewhere else in case of discovery.

Thank you for giving it me how it is, most SN I've found sources to now indicate delivery in late September which might be too late, so I'll have to make a decision based on my circumstances. Thank you for your advice.

The point is that a 25g dose is absolutely more than fatal, so yes, you have enough. The issue is throwing it up. The numbers in Stan's Guide and the PPH try to arrive at a figure that will be speedily fatal and yet not automatically cause you to throw it all up. A recent post mentioned a study about someone who took 60g... likely threw it all up instantly. Likewise, a smaller dose will not have the desired speedy effect, increasing the potential for unpleasantness.

That being said, even with an AE, throwing up some amount is quite possible. This is why Stan recommends having no less than 100 g available. Obviously, you're not in that situation any more. Yes, you do have enough for a fatal dose, but you're really limited on backup in case you vomit. If you want to go ahead with the amount you have, I think a good AE would be essential.

If it comes down to using the amount I have, I'll be using Primperan as an AE, so will just have to count on that holding it down.

Reactions: autumnal