D

DakotaDies02142021

Feb 10, 2021
My name is Dakota, I'm 21 and I'm done. Does anyone have advice on where or how to get SN? I can't take it here anymore, I just want silence.

Reactions: blahblahhh
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Hello. & Welcome,

I want to start by saying I'm sorry for any pain that may have brought you to this point. Next, I want to let you know that we cannot inform you on how to take your life or what methods to use.

If this is something that you are adamant in doing, then you will need to do your own research. We have a resources section available for you to read.

If you're considering recovery & looking for somewhere to blow off steam about your life stressors, we have a recovery section as well for you to vent & speak with like-minds.

I hope this is helpful to you.

I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: blahblahhh, NegativeSymptoms, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
In what country (If you don't mind)?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
My name is Dakota, I'm 21 and I'm done. Does anyone have advice on where or how to get SN? I can't take it here anymore, I just want silence.
Would you care to share your story about why you ended up suicidal at 21 years old? :(

Reactions: blahblahhh
Doubledie2

Doubledie2

Feb 9, 2021
Hi Dakota, I'm also new to this place. Done a couple of posts, but mostly reading stuff. Not on much that often, wondering if I will get a clue on what is here anyway that will help me. In my short time here I have seen people come and go. And yet they are nothing but text threads. Makes me wonder if this is really gonna help me. I dream of being something one day, something more than I am now. I hope that day will come soon. Its hard to keep dreaming. Its even harder to face life every day. But there seems to be something in every day that pulls me over. One day it was my Mom. She is dead now. Drank herself into oblivion. She needed my help so I did what I could, it was hard. Then she died. But then I felt peace. Like a burden, no a massive rock, was taken off my shoulders. What I am trying to say is dreams come true in the most unexpected ways.