R

Ragtime piano

Jul 2, 2020
I live in the UK and want to ktb using SN. Has anybody got a suggestion how I can obtain it?

Reactions: SSlostallhope and coltact
C

coltact

Jun 15, 2020
I live in the UK and want to ktb using SN. Has anybody got a suggestion how I can obtain it?

I would also like some advice on where to get it and what is reliable in the UK.

Reactions: Stavrogin and SSlostallhope
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
bump

Reactions: SSlostallhope and Fedrea
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Wish I knew hun, I'm in the country and boat!

Reactions: SSlostallhope
R

Ragtime piano

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone know if sodium salt is the same as sodium nitrite?

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Sodium NITRITE to CTB
Sodium NITRATE for flavour

Sodium Nitrite 99% to ctb
Sodium Nitrite 99% food grade or reagent/lab grade.
Commercial nitrite salt as marketed on popular sites is usually a pre-mix for curing,containing,on average,a mere 0.6% Sodium Nitrite.

Avoid Sodium NitrAte,totally. Infact,it's best not to even mention it,other than to inform people it is not what they're after at all.
It just leads to typos,confusion and general mayhem :))

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
there's a couple listing's on **** that pop up occasionally and go again, I watch them, no I will not share link, just keep your eyes out for non UK sellers, they do ship here though

Last edited:
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
there's a couple listing's on ****** that pop up occasionally and go again, I watch them, no I will not share link, just keep your eyes out for non UK sellers, they do ship here though
As a new member of the forum,you may not realise,we try our best not to name specific sites or suppliers directly.
This can lead to them being shutdown,as pro-lifers do prowl these threads. There are plenty of U.K. users here,who will gladly PM you details of suppliers,discreetly.

Since Ziplockbag guy got banned,we in the U.K. suffered the loss of a great supplier.
At the present time,there are very few suppliers to the U.K. left standing.
There's one Ukrainian supplier many of us are familiar with,but who keeps ducking and diving,closing then reopening...
A couple more SN sellers on the same site,then a Russian supplier who many of us have ordered from.
By now,I'd have thought @Walilamdzi would have PM'd you all a link,but if not,let me know.
There's a couple of others I'm not familiar with,but enough anecdotes on the forum to make me steer clear of them.

I really hope Ziplockbag guy circumvents his ban,somehow. He was number one for speed of delivery and product purity. Other sources have tested well,but take an age to deliver.
Alas,poor Ziplockbag guy. We lost a prize asset that day.

Just a potted history there for ya.

Last edited:
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Why would I have PM'd people a link? I haven't ordered/had success with this.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Why would I have PM'd people a link? I haven't ordered/had success with this.
Because you had a link to the one website,where the main suppliers are,and were aware others were looking for it on this thread. No big deal.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Sodium Nitrite 99% to ctb
Sodium Nitrite 99% food grade or reagent/lab grade.
Commercial nitrite salt as marketed on popular sites is usually a pre-mix for curing,containing,on average,a mere 0.6% Sodium Nitrite.

Avoid Sodium NitrAte,totally. Infact,it's best not to even mention it,other than to inform people it is not what they're after at all.
It just leads to typos,confusion and general mayhem :))
There's even a typo in one of exits pieces of literature.... so confusing.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
There's even a typo in one of exits pieces of literature.... so confusing.
Ah,really. That's interesting,throughout the entire article,or just a stray one or two?
I'd certainly bring it to their attention,if you're able.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
As a new member of the forum,you may not realise,we try our best not to name specific sites or suppliers directly.
This can lead to them being shutdown,as pro-lifers do prowl these threads. There are plenty of U.K. users here,who will gladly PM you details of suppliers,discreetly.

Since Ziplockbag guy got banned,we in the U.K. suffered the loss of a great supplier.
At the present time,there are very few suppliers to the U.K. left standing.
There's one Ukrainian supplier many of us are familiar with,but who keeps ducking and diving,closing then reopening...
A couple more SN sellers on the same site,then a Russian supplier who many of us have ordered from.
By now,I'd have thought @Walilamdzi would have PM'd you all a link,but if not,let me know.
There's a couple of others I'm not familiar with,but enough anecdotes on the forum to make me steer clear of them.

I really hope Ziplockbag guy circumvents his ban,somehow. He was number one for speed of delivery and product purity. Other sources have tested well,but take an age to deliver.
Alas,poor Ziplockbag guy. We lost a prize asset that day.

Just a potted history there for ya.

Not a new member but ta ;) I tried a abbreviation but looking now stupid phone did predictive text :pfff: