G

georgeistired

just wanna get this over with
Mar 24, 2023
since according to the rules i cant provide the source, i found out that there is a store that sells it on shopee for p40, just look up "sodium nitrite" and it should be the first to pop up beside the pink thing hope im not too late...

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
since according to the rules i cant provide the source, i found out that there is a store that sells it on shopee for p40, just look up "sodium nitrite" and it should be the first to pop up beside the pink thing hope im not too late...
if the image has a yellow/blue label it's a scam.
op, i believe IC / ICs sister company EM ships internationally, but i hope someone from where you live has a better source.
op, i believe IC / ICs sister company EM ships internationally, but i hope someone from where you live has a better source.
looked for myself and huh, the reccomended product list from the lisiting i found and it does just look like there's a bunch of SN listed. not sure if i'd trust it, but they've got different images so tbh it looks good to me.

Last edited:
G

georgeistired

just wanna get this over with
Mar 24, 2023
i ordered some and it seems pretty legit. also it's inexpensive so i won't really lose anything if it's fake right? just hoping it isn't cus i want this done and over with asap so i'll probably just test it when it arrives (next week) and post an update

Reactions: ikkii
M

Mysteries

Mar 15, 2023
Well, I got mine just searching SN on google. Is it okay to drop a companies name?

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i ordered some and it seems pretty legit. also it's inexpensive so i won't really lose anything if it's fake right? just hoping it isn't cus i want this done and over with asap so i'll probably just test it when it arrives (next week) and post an update
the one i saw wasn't blue fading into yellow so it might be okay? @Mysteries , please DM me the name of what you bought when you can, if it was "PC" (which i believe is pro cure?) or reagent inc you got scammed.

both of you, buy "aquarium test strip"s and search the aquarium test on this website, nitrate will pass the blood test.

the only known reliable sources are IC and CSS, you might get away with it depending on your location and if you purchased from a legit company like a chemist.

M

Mysteries

Mar 15, 2023
the one i saw wasn't blue fading into yellow so it might be okay? @Mysteries , please DM me the name of what you bought when you can, if it was "PC" (which i believe is pro cure?) or reagent inc you got scammed.

both of you, buy "aquarium test strip"s and search the aquarium test on this website, nitrate will pass the blood test.

the only known reliable sources are IC and CSS, you might get away with it depending on your location and if you purchased from a legit company like a chemist.
I dm'ed you

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
mind pming me this source?