• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
I recently damaged a preexisting joint injury and was goven access to a decent amount of Norco/hydrocodone and was wondering if this would be a sufficent means of CTB? I don't intend to use them forcmy pain as I don't want to get addicted to it. However, if it has an alternative use to me ai would love to know if anyone can provide an explanation?

I do have some other meds that could be utilized to amolify or prevent vomiting etc.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Hydrocodone is roughly as strong as Morphine. Unfortunately Morphine is actually not that strong of an opioid. The 5 drug mixture from the PPH includes 15g of Morphine, and that's not counting the other 4 drugs (1 of which is a barbiturate). So if you wanted to CTB on Morphine alone or any equivalent (like Hydrocodone), you'd need more than 15g. (Sadly I can't find any cases of Morphine CTBs that say how much grams were used, if I had to take a guess, I'd say 25g+ if you have no recent opioid usage.)

Another thing you have to be careful of is making sure your Hydrocodone isn't combined with a painkiller like Acetaminophen (Paracetamol) or Ibuprofen. You do not want to overdose on a painkiller, it's bloody painful.

• Informative
Reactions: BroodingBleu