jupiterwinds

jupiterwinds

Jun 5, 2022
I'd really like to find people to talk to who get where I'm coming from. I'm disabled, chronically ill, and autistic and have PTSD and OCD. I live with chronic pain and oppression and trauma from the system and my family. I also isolate due to being high risk for COVID and that's apparently going on forever.

I want to be able to talk about how I feel and thoughts about suicide without fear of being reported and hospitalized against my will. I'm not mentally unstable. I'm realistic. My PMs are open, assuming that's ok. No advice, toxic positivity, etc. please. It's very triggering. Just want people I can be depressed and real with.

Not sure where this should be posted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sun_, Negrathecat, starryeyedgemini and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hello, i suffer a disability too. DM me if you feel like it.

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
I'd really like to find people to talk to who get where I'm coming from. I'm disabled, chronically ill, and autistic and have PTSD and OCD. I live with chronic pain and oppression and trauma from the system and my family. I also isolate due to being high risk for COVID and that's apparently going on forever.

I want to be able to talk about how I feel and thoughts about suicide without fear of being reported and hospitalized against my will. I'm not mentally unstable. I'm realistic. My PMs are open, assuming that's ok. No advice, toxic positivity, etc. please. It's very triggering. Just want people I can be depressed and real with.

Hello

Reactions: Dead Ghost
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Am here if wanting to talk. I am depressed and real as well

intelatedtojimmi

intelatedtojimmi

Mar 26, 2021

Hi I need people to talk to too.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
if you didn't know, this forum has a Telegram group. don't worry about leaking your number or being discovered by your parents.
You can mess around in the privacy settings to prevent such accidents ;)

However, if you're on Android, download the Nekogram app. It's basically Telegram app but with things like built in app lock and the censorship crap removed.

Here's the Link for it nekogram official homepage

The app has built in auto update feature so that you didn't need to check the homepage for updates.
I'll be getting a new SIM card next week and will create a Telegram account. If you want to, we can talk there, since I can't always use my modified privacy phone to visit this forum

Y

YC&^93qoVF*e

May 17, 2022
i wish i could actually have a conversation with people here too. but turns out you need a certain amount of posts to even talk with someone...

• Hugs
Reactions: SadVegan
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
i wish i could actually have a conversation with people here too. but turns out you need a certain amount of posts to even talk with someone...
The start chat comes up on your profile so I reckon you can PM people?

• Hugs
Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
MDD, PTSD, Bipolar here. You are definitely not alone on this site ❤ feel free to PM

• Hugs