• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
Hello, anyone gonna ctb with fentanyl or attempted before?
whats best method with fentanyl?
I tried with 100mg fentanyl, some says it was fake fent as i should have died, seller claimed 93-73% purity, blood test showed large quantity of fentanyl, low quantity of anestesiants

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
If you had 100mg fentanyl and didn't die, you either didn't have fentanyl, or you have a higher opioid tolerance than Farley and Cobain combined.

Reactions: Élégie, fastFWD, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
If you had 100mg fentanyl and didn't die, you either didn't have fentanyl, or you have a higher opioid tolerance than Farley and Cobain combined.
i never took any opiates b4, at the hospital the doctors did a blood test and found large quantities of fent so...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
i never took any opiates b4, at the hospital the doctors did a blood test and found large quantities of fent so...

Did they explain why you were still alive? Surviving 50 times the supposed lethal dose is quite unbelievable, even if it wasn't pure fentanyl. It had to be extremely diluted or simply another product for you to have survived that.

How did you measure the quantity?

How long after using did they rescue you? Did they use nalaxone?

Are you sure the doctors actually said you had fentanyl in your blood and not heroin or another opiod/opiate?

Reactions: fastFWD, Lifeisatrap, Hennessy and 1 other person
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Most fent is 1-2% purity regardless of what sellers claim, it is done specifically to prevent people from dying. It's no good for a dealer to kill his customers, you know.

Then again, there have been other cases of people surviving huge overdoses of fent. It seems to be somewhat unreliable if you want to kill yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Tharik77, Lifeisatrap and Thorn
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Most fent is 1-2% purity regardless of what sellers claim, it is done specifically to prevent people from dying. It's no good for a dealer to kill his customers, you know.

Then again, there have been other cases of people surviving huge overdoses of fent. It seems to be somewhat unreliable if you want to kill yourself.

I take it you mean fentanyl that is sold on the street? Would there be a way to measure purity?

It was my understanding that proper overdoses (at least several times the LD-50) of actual fentanyl were pretty much guaranteed to be lethal. Then again almost no method is 100% foolproof: if it's actually possible to survive a shotgun blast to the head obviously it's possible to survive a fentanyl OD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, inconsequential, Hennessy and 1 other person
Berndje

Berndje

May 26, 2019
Snort it and combine it with benzos.

Reactions: MurakamiSoldier, ronigail9, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person