nuked

nuked

Jun 7, 2023
Hi, I'm pretty new to this and I don't know anything about methods. I'm from Europe so I know not everything is as easy to get as in the US. I'm looking for options, I'd prefer something quick and painless.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Im in the same boat šŸš¢ as you nuked i am new to this site and desperately looking for a sure and fast way with no prolonged suffering. Curious what you think is easier to get in USA than in Europe. Certainly you can't mean narcotics. At least legally next to impossible to get here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best of luck. I hate how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, it's cruel how we cannot just have the option to just easily die in peace.

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
Hi, I'm pretty new to this and I don't know anything about methods. I'm from Europe so I know not everything is as easy to get as in the US. I'm looking for options, I'd prefer something quick and painless.
Personally, inert gases seem the most peaceful to me. A lot of users claim that SN is peaceful too, but reading the sucessful cases in the SN threads does not convince me fully.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and Looking4TheExit
Looking4TheExit

Looking4TheExit

Dec 11, 2023
My account is also new I've read posts on SS for over a year now but just now decided to make an account your gonna wanna search mega threads in the search bar and different types of methods will be described in greater detail that go in depth about the deets from what I've seen you gotta read the rules carefully and watch how you ask something like you can't just outright ask other users for method sources etc also it find a megathread for the abbreviations

Reactions: dreamingofrest
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
That is what we all want. After you have completed your research, make sure to come back and share your findings with us. šŸ¤

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community! There's a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info about methods: